1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Clearwater Christian College

Discussion in 'Baptist Colleges & Seminaries' started by LRL71, Jan 15, 2005.

1. LRL71

LRL71 New Member

I took a peek at CCC's website. The Biblical Studies department has five professors, only one of which is still teaching there when I was a student (Mr. Robert Carver). Dr. Delnay is still teaching there, but is no longer the department chairman. You can view his academic credentials here ( http://www.clearwater.edu/faculty/DelnayRobert.pdf)

The five Bible/Biblical Studies department professors are:

Dr. Daniel Ebert, Chair
    Mr. Anthony Abell
    Mr. Robert Carver
    Dr. Robert Delnay
    Dr. Carl Martin

After looking at their credentials, it seems that CCC has continued to adhere to the 'Calvinist' view of soteriology, as reflected in the educational leanings of the colleges and seminaries where each of these men were taught. I went to seminary with Mr. Abell, although I was only acquainted with him while we both attended CBTS. I am still very confident in the men who hold these positions, as well as in my confident approval and recommendations of the college itself. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Mapipe

Mapipe Member
    Site Supporter

I just keep hearing about MBBC in posts about other schools. Should someone start a thread on MBBC? And...maybe it is "colored collared shirts" ;)

3. LRL71

LRL71 New Member

Bump again.....

Any CCC grads out there? Helllllooooo???

:eek: I'm all alone [​IMG]