1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Clearwater, Florida churches

Discussion in 'Fundamental Baptist Forum' started by baptistteacher, Jan 26, 2013.

1. baptistteacher

Site Supporter

I have a son who has moved to Clearwater, FL and needs to find a good church. He is looking for one that uses the KJV and traditional music, not CCM; and is separated but not legalistic. Any help would be appreciated. Due to budget and transportation constraints they can't travel a long distance. Thanks!

2. Tom Bryant

Tom Bryant Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Within your constraints, i tried a google search and found this one: Victory Baptist Church

I don't know anything about them, but seemed to be the onyl one that fit what you wanted.

3. JohnDBaptiste

JohnDBaptiste Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    KJV only?

Tell me.

Do you attend where Noah Hutchings goes to Church?

4. JohnDBaptiste

JohnDBaptiste Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I love the KJV because it makes me dig into the meaning of the texts and it is a poetic language... but do you not believe the NASB or the NKJV are valid translations?

Most Churches today do not get into God's Word nearly enough to ferret out these differences IMHO.