1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Clinton loses her cool on Benghazi: 'What difference does it make!?'

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Questioned by Ron Johnson over State Department inaction the night of the Benghazi attacks, Hillary Clinton had a bit of a meltdown during today's testimony. Johnson asked why Hillary hadn't done more to determine the validity of the administration's infamous claim that the attacks sprung from a "spontaneous protest," and pressed her on the fact that she was still repeating the lie days later. Hillary did her best to avoid the issue, and then started yelling.

"The fact is; we had four dead Americans! Was it because of a protest? Or was it because of guys out for a walk one night who decided they’d go kill some Americans? What difference at this point does it make?"

What difference does it make?

It's the difference between a government that fabricates events to cover-up its failings and a government that presents the truth of unpleasant facts.

http://www.caintv.com/clinton-loses-her-cool-on-beng

2. SolaSaint

SolaSaint Well-Known Member

Rev,

I couldn't believe she said this and the media is just not calling her on this. Lets face it, it isn't the left against the right. It is the Government against the people. I'm real surprised she didn't pull the "I can't remember" card since she was ill.