1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CNN Samantha Vinograd on Trump @ CPAC

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by church mouse guy, Mar 3, 2019.

1. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Democrat intellectual and CNN analyst Samantha Vinograd spoke her political and historical analysis of Trump's CPAC speech:

'CNN analyst and former Obama administration advisor Samantha Vinograd recoiled at President Donald J. Trump's CPAC speech, accusing the current commander-in-chief of sounding like mass murderer and dictator Adolph Hitler as well as having his speech written by Russia's Vladimir Putin.

'In particular, Vinograd was aghast that President Trump mentioned preserving "our heritage."

'“Well, Ana, his statement makes me sick, on a personal level, preserving your heritage, reclaiming our heritage, that sounds a lot like a certain leader that killed members of my family and about six million other Jews in the 1940s,” Vinograd told the host. “But our national security level, the president talks about preserving our heritage as a catch-all for implementing policies that misallocate resources.”

'As for further evidence that President Trump is Nazi-like, Vinograd pointed to his use of emergency border wall funding.'

Someone needs to show Samantha Vinograd how to start a go-fund-me campaign on the internet or the bottom of YouTube so that she can flee to safety. I am hoping that Pelosi will order a house investigation to find the link between CPAC and Putin and the Nazis. They told her that Biden mention heritage but he probably meant plantations and Jim Crow and abortion mills.

CNN Analyst Compares Trump's CPAC Speech To Hitler, Says Putin Wrote It