1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

College football fall practice

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by TomVols, Aug 6, 2008.

1. TomVols

TomVols New Member

So, how much hope do you have for your favorite team now that fall camp or fall practices have started?

I know it's certainly been interesting. Georgia, one poll's preseason #1, has a rash of off-field arrests and issues (surprise) distracting it. So much so, Richt had to call a press conf just do deal with all the issues instead of talking about his first day of camp.

2. ccrobinson

ccrobinson Active Member

Despite being in the land of the ESS EEE CEE, I won't be becoming a fan of the Volunteers. As far as my team goes, nobody ever expects Illinois to be any good in college football, so my expectations are sufficiently lowered already.

3. TomVols

TomVols New Member

Well, I for one am glad Zook did well at Illinois last year. He got jobbed at FLA.

Wait...you won't appreciate the mighty Vols? I didn't just read that :)

4. 4His_glory

4His_glory New Member

Well most of the media does not believe Michigan will do well this year and I can see the point they make. That being said I think Big Blue will still have a good year and play in a bowl game. It will all depend on their defense early on though why the offense takes time to mesh into the new system. Michigan still has a great defense so if they can help win the first 3 or 4 games, I expect a good year.

I am looking forward to seeing how the new offense looks.