1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

College Football Week 2

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by FriendofSpurgeon, Sep 13, 2005.

1. PastorSBC1303

PastorSBC1303 Active Member

So is Michigan over rated yet or is it all because Carr stinks? :rolleyes: :D

2. Scott J

Scott J Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    A little of the first, alot of the second.

His coaching identical twin will probably prevent his team from winning tonight as well... Fulmer.

These two guys have top 5 facilities and fans... and then play a style of football that virtually guarantees that they will lose against good teams who are well coached and barely beat poor teams.

The only impressive game plan and execution I have seen Fulmer and Randy Sanders do was Texas A&M last year. Why that didn't wake them up to the fact that they have to open up is beyond me.

3. PastorSBC1303

PastorSBC1303 Active Member

You know when Michigan and Tennessee play each other I have no clue who to pull for.....just hope for a tie so both teams lose [​IMG]

4. Scott J

Scott J Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Sort of like USC and ND for me?... Although this year I have to take a huge dose of Pepto and pull for ND.