1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Coming soon to America

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Cutter, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Cutter

Cutter New Member

Father-of-seven Peter gave up work because he could make more living on benefits.

Yet he and his wife Claire are still not happy with their lot.

With an eighth child on the way, they are demanding a bigger house, courtesy of the taxpayer.

Mrs Davey has never had a full-time job while her 35-year-old husband gave up his post in administration nine years ago after realising they would be better off living off the state.
    Click the link for the full story.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1265508/Peter-Davey-gets-42-000-benefits-year-drives-Mercedes.html

2. rbell

rbell Active Member

When I saw this the other day I almost thought it was a hoax. I thought (stupidly, I might add) "No way someone would voice that much self-centered garbage." Sheesh. Amazing what a pathological dependence on the government baby bottle will do...

3. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Have people no self respect? :tear: :tear: :tear:

4. rbell

rbell Active Member

If we could find real homes for those kids, a fresh, piping-hot dose of near-starvation would be good for these cretins.