1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Coming Vaccinations.

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by pilgrim2009, Aug 5, 2009.

1. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

I believe this poster is Texe Marr undercover! :laugh:

2. Johnv

Johnv New Member

You're also not forced to immunize children. That's only a prerequisite if you send your children to public school. Even there, it's not required. All you need to do is file a form with a school indicating you are refusing immuniation due to personal or religious beliefs. BTW, my wife is a teacher at a private Christian school, and they likewise require children to be immunized.
    Those aren't the required immunizations for school, those are recommended immunizations without regard to school requirements. I noticed one of the immunizations now is a chicken pox vaccine. Oh, how I shed they had that when I was a kid. I was one of the kids who never got the chicken pox, so I never developed an immunity. Now, I need to avoid contact with anyone who might be infected, since contracting chicken pox at my age carries a likelihood of needing to be hospitalized.

3. pilgrim2009

pilgrim2009 New Member

Holy Moses I been caught.

Dad gum it.

4. Johnv

Johnv New Member

What do you estimate the number of deaths be, and in what time frame?

5. pilgrim2009

pilgrim2009 New Member

You must be a 501c 3........?

If so your government property with a bit.

6. pilgrim2009

pilgrim2009 New Member

Dont concern yourself it dont exist in your possibilities.

The day they say you must take the vaccine start getting worried.

Nough said.

7. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

First it is not safe to assume because I do not agree with you that I am muzzled by the government. That is a false conclusion most likely brought on by your delirious state.

Second because we both disapprove of the mind set behind the vaccinations I have my own reasons not related to your delirious state and do not want to be associated with that.

8. Johnv

Johnv New Member

On the contrary. I'm sincerely and honestly interested in your opinion about what you think the death toll might be. I'm completely willing to say "pilgrim was right" if your estimations come to fruition.

9. Agnus_Dei

Agnus_Dei New Member

i'm well aware and am informed of my rights regarding immunizations and public school.
    the reason we pulled out the letter was b/c the doctor was pushing these shots. he even tried to guilt my wife into the flu shot saying an estimated 500,000 people may die due to this flu this year. I believe his numbers were a little off.
    Wichita Public Schools in Kansas lists these shots as a requirement per the CDC.
    then make an appointment and get the 2 doses of chicken pox vaccine and rest easy.

In XC
    -

10. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

Non sequitur...you don't ingest or inject lightbulbs into your body

11. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

For me it is. The only time I got really sick is when I got the flu shot. I'll take the natural methods of avoiding the flu...staying away from people with the flu, washing your hands and exercise.

12. Johnv

Johnv New Member

Then you should find another doctor. I had the same pediatrician for all of my kids, and was never pushy about anything.
    Granted, the requirements vary from district to district.
    Our conversation got me thinking, and I'm going to do just that.

13. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Some people have negative reactions to the vaccine. However when compared to the number of shots given, the number of serious negative reactions is low. Your advice about staying away from people with the flu, washing your hands, and exercising is very important. I also drink a lot of orange juice during flu season. I have heard some say it helps others say it does not. I say, it can't hurt.

14. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Where is your scientific evidence to back this claim up?

I don't think that is accurate. However I welcome you to show me in the legislation where it says that. After all if such a thing is said in the bill it is immoral and unconstitutional.

I await the results of your research and the primary documents backing it up. :wavey:

15. Deacon

Deacon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Humorous and bizarre thread here.

One of FEMA’s priorities is the inoculation of their workforce, particularly those volunteer healthcare workers (and their families) that administer the vaccine to the public.

>>> It must be part of their strategy to eliminate their own workers first.

The truth is that pharmaceutical companies don’t make much money on single-dose vaccines; their profits come about primarily by selling the life-long medications such as those used to treat hypertension, hyperlipidemia etc.
    One third, REALLY? And you still visit doctors? :tongue3:
    I can’t help thinking that maybe it’s those physicians in Louisiana that are the major contributing cause of this astonishing statistic. :smilewinkgrin:

Refusal of care is a problem, I see it all the time.
    Patients refuse to take simple precautionary measures then run to the doc at the first sign of illness. Their folk medicine cures didn’t work.
    Of course the doc doesn’t really want to see you when you have the flu…
    …there’s not much they can do after you have it
    …and they don’t want you spreading it to their in-office patients.

Of course should a pandemic occur… and eventually it will
    ...those who refused the shots will clog the hospitals and blame the government for inaction... Similar to what happened after the big hurricane disaster a few years back.

No, of course the physician wouldn't sign a form guaranteeing that no complications would occur.
    Medicine works with percentages not guarantees.
    They simply predict fewer deaths among those who are inoculated than among those who aren’t inoculated. The odds are in the favor of those who take the shot.

Rob

#75 Deacon, Aug 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2009
  16. Mexdeaf

Mexdeaf New Member

You need to quit drinking kool-aid.

17. Mexdeaf

Mexdeaf New Member

If his research on this issue is anything like his KJVO research, expect a lot of "cut and paste".

18. rbell

rbell Active Member

Translation: I have no idea. I am currently in a cabin in Montana, writing a manifesto against technology.

19. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Pilgrim 2009, I am still waiting for your reply to this post.

Just bumping this thread to make sure the questions are answered.

20. sag38

sag38 Active Member

He can't answer. He trying to decide if Reynold's wrap aluminum foil or the Wal-Mart generic brand is better. Got to keep those priests from watching through the t.v. you know.