1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Common Ground Coffee House #105

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by I Am Blessed 24, Jan 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. annsni

annsni Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Actually, I didn't hear any restrictions - other than making a fist and bending my hand forward. Otherwise he said I can do what I feel I can do. Hey, I was picking up horse feed when I still had the cast on!! LOL!! I made hay nets and used my teeth and one hand to hang them (we hang them really high so it does take some extra work) and Starr's food is so light (one 1-lb. coffee can's worth). Whirl, however, gets 4 coffee cans worth of food so his is much heavier. LOL!!! But my cup of tea is just fine to hold and he's encouraging me to use my hand as I feel comfortable. I'll know more on Wednesday when I see him (I didn't want to bombard him in church but it was funny because his wife fought for me to shower - LOL). I think I am going to ask for physical therapy, even though he said I probably won't need it. I figure it couldn't hurt, right? But the scar under the scabs looks FANTASTIC - SO thin!!! I honestly think this is going to be almost unnoticable!! COOL!!

2. Friend of God

Friend of God Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    CONGRATULATIONS ANN!!!! :1_grouphug:

Since Ann can now get her surgical site wet.... Should we throw her a shower????

We'd have been okay except for the high winds, and the lake-effect snow showers that turned into a blizzard.

It's now up to 4 degrees. WOW!!!, Summer is here. I'll fire up the grill.

Time to start getting the snacks, and food ready.

#382 Friend of God, Feb 4, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2007
  3. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

It's about time you checked in, Rob!

Good for you, Ann! <you go girl>

We have once again outgrown our facilities, so please join us in our new 'digs' at Common Ground Coffee House #106.

Thanks!
    §ue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.