1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

COMMON GROUND COFFEE HOUSE #29

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by I Am Blessed 24, Jan 3, 2004.

1. Dan Todd

Dan Todd Active Member

I also discovered the "Flood Protection" clause this morning - I wonder if Webmaster's trying to ruin all my fun?

Dan - keep it up - be persistent - you can get through sooner or later!

2. Barnabas H.

Barnabas H. <b>Oldtimer</b>

Faith:
    Baptist
    Good morning Dan, Jim, Betty, and Ed! What are you folks up to?! (not you Jim) Double posting, tripple posting? I shall look up the BB Postingt Rules if there is something against that... ;) If there is none, we'll come up with something, don't you worry! [​IMG]

BTW Dan, you have three post above mine. All three says that you have 5,999 posts (which will change as time goes by). WOW! That means you have a grand total of 17,997 posts. And that makes you the undisputed posting champion of the BB. [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

Susie requested I close this Coffee House and begin a new one but to leave this one around so she can see who's been triple posting when she gets home!

Diane

4. Barnabas H.

Faith:
    Baptist
    Good morning Diane! Hey, that is not fair. We close this place before reaching page 20? Will this be a new precendece? ;) I think we should let it run to paghe 20. Remember, it takes 15 posts to make a page. [​IMG]

5. Barnabas H.

Faith:
    Baptist
    P.S. I am learning Brother Dan... Well, since we are talking about Sue, please remember her in your prayer. She was leaving this morning to her daughter Shawna, who is undergoing surgery today. The trip is in excess of 400 miles each way, and Sue was concerned about the condition of her car. We wish her God's speed, safety, and a quality time with Shawna. May the Lord implement quick healing after surgery! [​IMG]

6. Barnabas H.

Faith:
    Baptist
    P.P.S. See Brother Dan, I am a quick study. [​IMG] And after a triple post and page 20 now we can officially close this thread. [​IMG]

While we are at it, let us thank Diane for standing in the gap while Sue will be away. You are doing an indispensable job Diane, and we appreciate your faithfulness. [​IMG]