1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

COMMON GROUND COFFEE HOUSE #60!!!

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by I Am Blessed 24, Sep 25, 2004.

1. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

Well I don't blame you Sue! I'm sure you're both wiped out!

I sure plan to nap today. Scott and Sandra will pick up Jack sometime this morning and fly back to Maryland. I'm going to get on the sofa with a heating pad. I washed Jack's clothes so nothing dirty would have to be sent home and he had a major accident in his diaper so the best I could do is rinse that out and bag it up. The rest are still in the dryer.

Jim had an early morning meeting (every Saturday).

2. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

Tav says, "I sure plan to nap today."

Not me! Blackbird's best time to nap is Sunday's---between 11:30am and 12:20pm! LaLa Land!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Dan Todd

Dan Todd Active Member

Sounds like Blackbird sleeps right through his long-winded sermons! [​IMG]

4. following-Him

following-Him Active Member

Just so long as he doesn't snore too :rolleyes:

5. Gib

Gib Active Member

If he were to, they would just think he's speaking in tongues...Ahg-g-g-g-g-g-g-.....whew-w-w-w-w-
    ....ougow-ow-ow-ow-ow [​IMG]

6. following-Him

following-Him Active Member

so who would interpret?

7. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

LOLOL

Well they just left with Jack. He's so precious but he loves his Daddy SO much that he was just distraught when Scott went to load the car!

I'm feeling a 'little bit' better today. I am NOT used to be sick and it seems like I've had one little thing after another since summer. Must be falling apart.

Thanks for the 'feel better card' Sheila. I haven't been able to be online much with Jack here but just saw it! [​IMG]

Diane

8. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Just packed the ol Mercury for the trip. 14 boxes, snowblower and then baby/kids clothes stuff in all corners. Have to have MY suitcase, etc in the front passenger seat since the trunk and big back seat are crammed.

Think it's about time for MY nap, now!

Will head out early Sunday (go up to preach at 10 am at Dry Creek in NE Wyoming) and then on. Will try to stop by here on occasion.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

9. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

Certainly hope you have a safe and enjoyable trip Dr. Bob! We'll miss you!

10. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

Have a good trip Dr.B.!

Good to see you Dan!

Hope you're feeling better Diane - what a way to spend your anniversary!

Pastor Bob and family came over for pizza after the Youth Conference and then we played 'Rummy Cube'. They went back to the motel and I am up WAY too late. I did NOT get a nap again today and I have to be up in 4 1/2 hours for the papers...

Pleasant dreams all!

§ue [​IMG]

11. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

Rummy Cube???? Ain't that gamblin'????

12. Gib

Gib Active Member

Only if you lose...

13. I Am Blessed 24

(Blackbird - Rummy Cube is a table game. You can't gamble if you don't bet. [​IMG] )

Good morning all:

Papers are done FINALLY! They were extra large today so all 140 had to be walked up the long driveways and 'set' on the porches.

Pastor Bob is preaching at a church in Galesburg this morning (where he was ordained) and will be preaching at our church tonight.

I will be having 9 for breakfast AND supper tomorrow. I'm glad we don't have school - just the paper route!

Brent hasn't been sleeping well the last couple of nights. I think he is more worried about his mother's surgery (Thursday), and his OWN surgery coming up, than he's letting on...

CYAL,
    §ue

Free sample of microwave popcorn https://www.popcornpantry.com/shopfreesample.asp

[ October 10, 2004, 09:13 AM: Message edited by: I Am Blessed 16 ]

14. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

OK---Blackbird signed up for the free popcorn----but if it turns out to be a fluke-----Blackbird will wish---he'll wish----ummmmmmm---lets see----yes! He'll wish that there be many "booger cold" days in Illinois in which to "disperse" of newspapers!!!!

15. I Am Blessed 24

Hey Blackbird! :mad:

Don't need no more cold days in Illinois and the popcorn is NOT a fluke. My FREE sample is on the way! [​IMG]

Good morning all:

Fixing pancakes, sausage, hash browns, scrambled eggs, and toast for 9 this morning. Come on down!

[​IMG] §ue

16. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

Sue, I just sent you an email---kinda sorta something you can use as a "Political fulcrum" to take advantage of those of us on the board who are still "blinded" or those who are still "Puppies" and have their eyes closed to the truth!!

17. I Am Blessed 24

Just received it Blackbird! I love it! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

NO SCHOOL TODAY! [​IMG]

HAPPY COLUMBUS DAY EVERYONE!

[​IMG]

HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY TO MY CANADIAN FRIENDS!

[​IMG]

18. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

Do the Canadian's eat Turkey for their Thanksgiving Day?? Or is it Ham!! Personally, Blackbird prefers both---at the same time!!!

19. I Am Blessed 24

Hey Blackbird! I just received this email from the FREE POPCORN people! [​IMG]

20. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

There's school here Sue. The kids had off from Friday week ago but return today. Can you believe they had Fall Break already? We ended up missing a lot of home schooling because of my having kids all day, the baby from Wed. thru Sat. and a dentist appointment for Nick.

I am SO far behind on cleaning! There was no way to even get the floors vacuumed last week and then having the bladder infection... My muscles are really hurting now. We had to put up a baby gate to keep Jack from falling down the stairs. That meant I had to lift the older kids back and forth over it every time one of them wanted to go outside or down in the rec room, etc. Ty weighs 39 pounds but Max who is 5 weighs more than NICK! I finally told him he needed to get somewhere and stay there! Getting old is no fun. :(

Today I have Ty, Max and Morgan. Morgan is the 11 year old sister who is very critical of everyone. Thankfully the every other week next door friend of Nick's is here this week so maybe he can play out with Josef and not have to listen to her.

Enjoy the day off, all in Canada and those in the U.S. who don't have to work!

Diane