1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

COMMON GROUND COFFEE HOUSE #63

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by I Am Blessed 24, Nov 27, 2004.

1. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

Morning all, Ty's mom called about 9:30 last night to say she had to drive a relative to pick up a repaired vehicle this morning so she wouldn't bring him until between 7-7:30. I got up at 6:45 and she got here 5 mins. later. Ty fell back asleep on his pallet so I've had to be quiet. LOL

Glad, so glad you slept well Sue and are doing better.

I need to do my few Christmas cards. We don't mail them to church friends. We put them in a 'post office' at church alphabetically and donate what the postage would have been to the WMU missionary fund.

Wednesday again.... Our Cubbies are having their Christmas Party tonight so it'll be an easy night for me.

Diane

2. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

Morning Diane:

Glad you got to sleep in some!

Kings Kids are having their Christmas party tonight and Brent is so excited!

Our church hands out Christmas cards also. The Pastor and family have a group picture taken every December and include a pic in every card.

I still have the pics from back when he only had two babies, now he has 4 married children, and I can't remember how many grandchildren (but he hasn't caught up to me yet). LOL

3. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

Sorry, I am opening up the new CH a few posts early as I need to go off line and may not be back on until this evening.

Thanks!
    §ue

Please join us in "COMMON GROUND COFFEE HOUSE #64"