1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

COMMON GROUND COFFEE HOUSE #68

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by I Am Blessed 24, Jan 19, 2005.

1. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

Good morning all:

My back is still hurting some, but I can live with it.

It is 30º this morning and we are expecting more snow, ice, and freezing rain today.

I AM READY FOR SPRING!

Cruising,
    §ue

2. Dan Todd

Dan Todd Active Member

I was ready for spring on December 23, 2004!

It's very un-Dr. Bob for him not to be one of the first to respond!

3. menageriekeeper

menageriekeeper Active Member

Good Morning everyone!

I got absolutely nothing done last night so this may be all you hear from me all day.

Poor Bitsy didn't make it to school this morning she just didn't feel well enough. I sent her back to be and she fell back to sleep almost immediately. T is still asleep too, so I am trying to be quiet for a while.

I with you Sue, spring can't come to soon! It is warmer here today, but by next week it'll be cold again. Winter is not my favorite season.

Since the pest control guy is due at noon, I guess I had better get busy......

4. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

Morning all, I have Jack again today so I'm stuck at the computer for 4 to 5 hours. Boring! I have to watch Toddler T.V. all that time too. Yawn! I don't even have any clothes to fold.

Sorry to hear about everyone's pains and Bitsy's illness.

SNOW! We've got a chance of snow Sunday morning. North Georgia is supposed to get a little accumulation.

5. Gib

Gib Active Member

Mid morning! Some folks start taking lunches here at 11am. The latest is 3PM. I do not like an early lunch, it makes the rest of the day longer.

I had a dream last night my hands were on fire. I woke up and my hands were shaking involuntarily. It's called Essential Tremors. It feels good, like a massage, but it's kind of scary.

I'm so proud of both boys. But, Taylor has pulled all of his grades up to 3 A's and 4 B's. Jordan makes mostly A's and the occasional B.

6. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

I had to look that up, Gib. The page I found said Essential Tremors doesn't occur while asleep. It does say Heavy Metal poisoning can cause sleep tremors. You listening to Dead Leopards before bed? ;)

http://www.neurologychannel.com/tremor/

7. Gib

Gib Active Member

No, I was listening to some SGM. I knew it was bad for you.

As far as the tremors, I may have both. Dr. prognosed essential tremors about 2 years ago. Cheryl has woken me up, stating that I was shaking (whole body). I assured her I was dreaming that I was riding an old beat up Kenmore washing machine.

8. chipsgirl

chipsgirl New Member

or maybe you were being chased by a cat in your dream gib

9. chipsgirl

chipsgirl New Member

Seems we've hit that midafternoon lull on the BB. Please come back my friends! I'm bored stiff!

10. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

I have my chicken fried for supper, so I am ahead a bit.

I am leaving now to pick up the papers and get them delivered, then go work the 'corner'.

HAGD! I'll be back later.

§ue [​IMG]

11. chipsgirl

chipsgirl New Member

Stay warm Miss Sue. Talk to you later.

12. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

I don't have any children this afternoon. Max and Morgan's mother had a tooth pulled today. She was expecting a filling! She went home with some pain killers so I picked them up at school but took them straight home. It's been a quiet week around here!

So, chipsgirl, whatever do you do at work that you look up maps all day? You're really fast on the 'places' game!

Diane

13. chipsgirl

chipsgirl New Member

Yep. I'm a Geographer. I work with FEMA flood maps throughout the US so I know where all these little tiny towns are.

14. chipsgirl

chipsgirl New Member

I am thinking about taking up biblical Geography as a new hobby. Anyone else out there into that sort of thing?

15. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

Nope. We do a good bit for Nick's school work but not as a hobby. I'm not much of a traveler either, tho.

16. chipsgirl

chipsgirl New Member

Traveling is my favorite thing to do, even if it's just riding around in the car on a leisurly saturday drive. I actually thought about being a missionary so I could do ministry and travel but I don't think I want to leave my mom for that long of a time. I'll stick with the short mission trips.

17. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

I'm perfectly content to not go anywhere. I guess that's good since we can't afford to go anywhere. [​IMG]

18. chipsgirl

chipsgirl New Member

That's what tents are for. There's nothing better than sleeping in the great outdoors. I keep a sleeping bag and a roll of toilet paper and even a pillow in the back of my station wagon so that I am always prepared for a spur of the moment camping trip.
    (In case you haven't gathered from my other posts on this board, I'm quite the adventurous one that can't be held down).

19. chipsgirl

chipsgirl New Member

AAAAA! :eek: Diane, Sue, Tatertot, GrannyGumbo where are you??? My boyfriend wants me to fix him dinner tonight and I can't cook! I need advice on what to fix that won't give away my poor cooking skills.

20. chipsgirl

chipsgirl New Member

oh yeah. It needs to be healty too. Preferably low carb.