1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Community Organizers ‘Pray’ to President-Elect Obama

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Sep 30, 2009.

1. Twizzler

Twizzler Member

Are my ears deceiving me!? At 1:53 does this 'minister' call Martin Luther King Jr. a PROPHET!?

This video made the hair on the back of my neck stand on end. I'm no end-times expert by any means, but THIS is just creepy, making me wonder what in the world is going on. Yikes! I'm just glad that the Lord has it all in hand!

2. Twizzler

Twizzler Member

Don't forget... they call out to the Prophet Martin Luther King Jr too!

3. donnA

donnA Active Member

sure did

4. donnA

donnA Active Member

how many people use the bible to justify evil? hjow many christians call MHKjr a prophet? how many christians pary to men?
    Nope sorry, you aren't pay attention. See obama worshippers have calle dhim the messiah, and 'god', and have churches dedicated to him, and are now praying to him.
    a person so decieved they can't see the false worhip(or rather so taken with obama they don't care he has become the 'god' of this country) is the pathetic one.

5. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

How can anyone who calls themselves a Christian defend this blasphemous behavior??????

I agree that it's creepy. I think we are seeing the last days unfold right before our eyes.

6. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And then of course the libbies want to bring out the "its completely absurd so it must not be true" argument which holds no what as the far left is nothing but completely absurd.

7. donnA

donnA Active Member

amy, a lot of wolves in sheeps clothing.

8. Twizzler

Twizzler Member

Shrouding themselves in the cloth of The Lamb!

9. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

Well, if it's a prayer, and it very well might be, it's not only stupid, it's also silly. I guess there are always someone who takes things a little too far!

10. Robert Snow

Robert Snow New Member

You just can't help yourself can you?

11. targus

targus New Member

There's that little matter of reading comprehension.

I said, "Since they appear to be praying to Obama, I would doubt that they are Christian."

"Praying" to Obama... not "supporting" Obama.

Honestly, alatide, if you want anyone here to take you seriously, you need to work on reading with more care.

As I recall it wasn't too long ago that you were whining about no one listening to you.

This is an example of why we don't.

12. Winman

Winman Active Member

Yes, they were praying, you can see many holding their hands up in prayer position.

It is difficult to imagine people praying to a man like this, but we are seeing it with our own eyes in this day.

The bad part is that Obama knows this and does not discourage it, it fact he seems to enjoy it and encourage it. Watch this video, especially the comments Obama made starting at 0:33 seconds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTPi8EnkT2M&feature=related

13. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Luk 21:8 And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.

2Ti 3:13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

'Pears as how there's a whole lot of deceiving going on today!

14. Nonsequitur

Nonsequitur New Member

How can we deliver better health care to our people if our military is not here to ensure that they get it?
    In other words small child, how can anyone get what they want if the freedom to do what they want/when they want is not there in the first place?
    Isn't it past your bed-time yet?