1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Concurring with Jesus Christ to become heirs of the Kingdom of God

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Dan Edwin, Sep 27, 2008.

1. Dan Edwin

Dan Edwin New Member

Most Americans are Christians, but apparently do not know that approving of same sex relationships and abortion prevents them from becoming an heir of the Kingdom of God. Believers are made in the image of Jesus Christ to become heirs of the Kingdom of God, but if our moral values are contrary to His, we are not able to be made in His likeness to become an heir of the Kingdom of God. This writing explains that Jesus Christ, Who is the same yesterday, today, and forever, had to perfect (without sin) in respect to the Mosaic Law (which condemns same sex relationships as an abomination) in order to be a final sacrifice for sins, once for all. Believers in Jesus Christ that practice or condone same sex relationships are prevented from being made in His image to become heirs of the Kingdom of God, unless they repent.

Unfulfilled prophecy reads, "The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever!" (Revelation 11:15). This world will not become the Kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, unless we work together with God to bring it to pass.

Jesus answered, "unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God” (John 3:5). I labor in birth again until Christ is formed in you, (Galatians 4:19b). We are born of the Spirit by Jesus Christ being formed in us to enter the Kingdom of God.

These next verses show: we are predestined to be conformed to the image of the Son of God Jesus Christ, who is the same yesterday, today, and forever; we shall bear the image of the last Adam from heaven, the Lord Jesus Christ; Christ is formed in us until we come to the stature of the fullness of Christ.

For whom He foreknew, He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brethren (Romans 8:29); Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever (Hebrews 13:8).

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever (Hebrews 13:8).

The first man [is] of the earth, earthy: the second man [is] the Lord from heaven; And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly (1 Corinthians 15:47, 49). We have born the earthy image of Adam; and shall bear the image of the Son of God, Jesus Christ.

Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ: (Ephesians 4:13). We are made in the image of Jesus Christ, to attain the stature of the fullness of Christ, to become an heir of the Kingdom of God.

But as He who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct, because it is written, "BE HOLY, FOR I AM HOLY" (1 Peter 1:15-16). Therefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy and just and good (Romans 7:12). The law is holy, and we should be holy in all conduct, even as He is holy.

The Mosaic Law, which is holy, reads, it is an abomination for a man to lie with a man, as with a woman! You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination (Leviticus 18:22).

The unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals, nor sodomites, nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God (1 Corinthians 6:9-10). Homosexuals and sodomites will not inherit the Kingdom of God!, unless they repent.

God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. ---- Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due. ---- And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; ---- being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, ---- backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, ---- undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving, unmerciful; ---- who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them (Romans 1:26-32).

He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son. ---- But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death" (Revelation 21:7-8).

These will go away into everlasting punishment, but the righteous into eternal life" (Matthew 25:46).

Jesus said, Evening coming on, you say, Clear sky, for the sky is red. And at morning, Today a storm, for the sky is red, being overcast. Hypocrites! You indeed know how to discern the face of the heaven, but you cannot (discern) the signs of the times. An evil and adulterous generation seeks a sign, and a sign will not be given to it, except the sign of Jonah the prophet. And leaving them, He went away (Matthew 16:2-4).

Global warming, earthquakes, tsunamis, tornados, hurricanes, gas crisis, stock market crisis, floods, wars, rumors of war. What does it take America?........wake up!!

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with rushing sound, and having burned the elements will be dissolved, and earth and the works in it will be burned up. Then all these being about to be dissolved, of what sort ought you to be in holy behavior and godliness, looking for and hastening the coming of the Day of God, through which the heavens having been set afire will be dissolved; and burning, the elements will melt? (2 Peter 3:10-12)

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land (2 Chronicles 7:14). If we will humble our selves and pray, seek His face, and turn from our wicked ways, then the Lord God our Father will forgive our sins and heal our land.

This is an appeal to America, that we might be re-stored to be the people of God and a great nation again; for if we do not change to become a righteous nation,…………consider the Roman Empire. Does the stand Barack Obama takes on same sex relationships and abortion concur with Jesus Christ?

What I say to you in the darkness, speak in the light. And what you hear in the ear, proclaim on the housetops (Matthew 10:27).

Take care, trust the Lord,……..and God bless.

2. Darron Steele

Darron Steele New Member

I do not agree with this.

They may call themselves "Christian" as a social convention, but they are no more to follow Jesus Christ than self-acknowledged unbelievers.

To be a real Christian, a person must be a follower of Jesus Christ.

I will agree with you that any attitude of the form `I know the Lord said this, but I will go with that' should be a matter of serious concern to any person claiming to be a Christian.

#2 Darron Steele, Sep 27, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2008
  3. Darron Steele

Darron Steele New Member

I skipped a word by mistake. Allow me to try again.
    I do not agree with this.

They may call themselves "Christian" as a social convention, but they are no more willing to follow Jesus Christ than self-acknowledged unbelievers.

To be a real Christian, a person must be a follower of Jesus Christ.

I will agree with you that any attitude of the form `I know the Lord said this, but I will go with that' should be a matter of serious concern to any person claiming to be a Christian.