1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Condemnation and the Christian Believer

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Heavenly Pilgrim, Jan 26, 2007.

1. Brother Bob

Brother Bob New Member

Maybe we can't be cast out or lose it but we sure can with our fruits or life style show "we never had it".
    My Grace is sufficient keep thee. I wish folks would read the words Keep thee. That means to keep thee from something and He even told us what that was. For your temptation, I will make a way for your escape.

1Pe 1:5Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

That means folks to keep you righteous. You may sin, but not a sin unto death. Here we go again!!!

Some say they believe in one who can die for all their sins but apparently don't believe in one who can keep them from such sins unto death. If you have the indwelling of the Holy Spirit then you are perfect inwardly for you been born of an incorruptible seed, by the word of God and when you die that part can go to Heaven at your death only because it is "born again". If that part was full of sin also, as some on here no doubt will post when I get through, then it could not go to Heaven at your death either for nothing unclean is going to Heaven and for sure not someone in the very act of homosexuality, adultery etc. That is blasphemeous, IMO

#21 Brother Bob, Feb 7, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2007
  2. Tazman

Tazman New Member

Isn't this like "They were never forgiven at all" Even though at one time there really were?