1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Confessions of three ex-terrorists

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by 2 Timothy2:1-4, Oct 27, 2007.

1. 2 Timothy2:1-4

2 Timothy2:1-4 New Member

http://www.shoebat.com/cn8.php

It amazes me anyone thinks that a terroist attack is not possible in America and that muslim children are not being taught to hate in America.

2. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    A terrorist attack is possible in any country in the world at any time and children are being taught to hate other people throughout the world.

It is a very sad state of affairs. The effects of the Fall of Man in the Garden of Eden have always been widespread.

3. 2 Timothy2:1-4

One of the former terrorist say 'Bush is right". And another one says "the mojority of muslims support radical Islam".

#3 2 Timothy2:1-4, Oct 27, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2007
  4. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

Can you trust what they say? And how do they know what the majority of Muslims think? I am sure many do hate us, but I wouldn't take these guys as the definitive voice of Islam.

5. JustChristian

JustChristian New Member

What amazed me was that the strongest military power in the world couldn't get ONE fighter jet in the air to intercept the hijacked 9/11 airliners especially the one that hit the Pentagon. Andrews Air Force base was 11 miles away.

6. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Just curious, why are those three self-confessed terrorists not in jail somewhere or executed?

7. 2 Timothy2:1-4

Thanks for the input guys. This is what I was looking for. Anything else?

8. hillclimber1

hillclimber1 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Just like someone, sitting on my couch, pulls a gun out, and me being maligned for not getting my gun out of the bedroom soon enough. There wasn't enough time, given the state of readiness.

#8 hillclimber1, Oct 28, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2007
  9. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Even if there had been enough time, can you imagine the howls of outrage if those jets had been shot down? ;)

10. hillclimber1

hillclimber1 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Oh my........

11. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Exactly.

It would make the debate over the causes and effects of 911 look like a kindergarten discussion.

12. Dagwood

Dagwood New Member

Good point. I agree there would have been be quite a ruckus. Also, if the jets were over a heavily populated area when they were shot down, the collateral damage could have been very severe.

13. Alcott

Alcott Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes, thousands of shysters would have been leering and salivating. But they should have been anyway; we just should have threatened Saudi Arabia, Syria, and Iran into paying the billions. Instead we pay billions to get a mustached dictator a too-easy death and leave more instability.

14. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

No one ever said ruling the whole world by coercion and force was gonna be easy. Although...they did say Iraq was gonna be a cakewalk. Sure woud be alot easier if this were a dictatorship, especially if George Bush or another Clinton were dictator.

[​IMG]

#14 poncho, Oct 30, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2007
  15. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I wonder if there is really any such thing as an EX terrorist?

Shouldn't these killers be in jail somewhere?

16. ShotGunWillie

ShotGunWillie New Member

I have met and spoke with Walid (which is not his real name due to the fact that he recieves so many death threats and his family lives in danger). He was a member of the PLO that attempted to bomb and murder Jews, I forget the location in Israel, but he spent time in their prison.

His constant debates with his wife over Christianity Vs. Islam and his deep searches into scripture to use against his wife, is how the Lord spoke to him and he also became a Christian. He is a very powerful speaker, with a great testimony.

I can't speak for the other two. I do know that the three individuals often look for Muslims to debate with over what Islam is and what it is not, and often they are turned down because the Muslims will not debate with them because they know everything about the religion and their goal.

17. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Interesting.

How did you come to meet him?

18. JustChristian

JustChristian New Member

The Russians were amazed at our ineptitude too. Maybe we aren't the greatest military power in the world anymore. We can't even protect our homeland from a ragtag bunch of terrorists.