1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Connexionalsim

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Salty, May 5, 2023.

1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    • Informative Informative x 2
  2. Cathode

Cathode Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    This is the human way of organising. Without Faith. A bureaucracy forms, and bureaucracy forms when we doubt the loving provision of God, and start trusting in the provision of men.

God makes believers aware of need very differently, by The Spirit.

“When I sent you out without purse, bag or sandals, did you lack anything?” “Nothing,” they answered.”

Trust Jesus fellas, just flat out trust Him. He deserves all your trust, He is Goodness and Love Itself, you cannot trust and love Him enough.
    Go to your enth degree of trust and love and you still are less than a drop in the ocean of what you should trust and love Jesus with.

Same thing happens at handover, once you hand over, don’t try to take up the task yourself. Remember who you are and remember who He Is. How many times does He have to demonstrate His Power?
    Even with the shortest of memories, you can see His Love and provision laid out on a table.

There is a Great Joy Trusting Jesus, He wants you to have that Joy, so you can happily work His vineyard undivided and undistracted. Just happy with duty and task in front of you.

Don’t be a skittish dog when you are called and sent, Trust. Go out with confidence in Jesus in everything. Remind and strengthen all other believers in Him.

Jesus I Love You, Jesus I Trust You, You do, You take over. Make it your heart beat and every breath you take.

All works done by you in Him are His Eternal Works, and He hangs that fruit on you. He alone makes you fruitful in Love, He makes the fruit perfect before The Father.

Carry out your small seemingly insignificant duties and care in life to family, friends and strangers with love and trust in Jesus to do it Himself in His perfection. Jesus is Master of the task and the outcomes.

Whether you are making a hot drink for someone, hanging out clothes to dry, sweeping the floor, or cleaning a toilet, or shooting a hog, or reloading your 338 magnum ammo, it doesn’t matter.

What matters is Jesus is there to make whatever you do give absolute Glory to The Father by His Love and Perfection in and by His Divinity.

That bursting Joy that can’t be held back is the true Praise, Thanksgiving and Worship of The Eternal Father, it reflects back as a re-creation of beauty in nature. Nature rejoices and has new brilliancy that you never saw before.

Even if you look ugly and dangerous Jesus will bring people to you to be loved by Him. Animals and Children recognise Jesus.

This heals us by showing us love and allowing ourselves to be loved when the world seems very cold and hard.

By Jesus Love we can see and understand others and anticipate their needs. We start to think like Him.

Don’t be afraid of the suffering that comes with the increase in your capacity to love and the expansion of your heart, that suffering is sweet because of Love.

I pray for everyone in ministry for Jesus, that they allow Him to minister and do. I pray that they experience the Joy and the hundred fold return in this life and the next.

Just allow Jesus to do it, by His Love, Holy Will and timing.

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Cathode

Cathode Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Our lives are not our own, they are bought at a very great price.

We suffer because of our growing love, but the anguish of Jesus perfect Love is far beyond us or our understanding.

What is that like, when those you love so much and laid down your life for, don’t trust you.
    What kind of grievous insult is that.

“ Be perfect as your Heavenly Father is Perfect “

This is how we can be perfect even as The Heavenly Father is Perfect.

Love is an act of will. Handover of your human will in the morning and asking God’s Holy Will to Reign in you. “ Not my will, but your yours be done “.

Above all ask that He be Loved by you with all the power of His Holy Divine Will Reigning in you, to be loved back as He Loves and deserves.

“ You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.“

Handover of your human will, will take all your heart, all your soul and all your mind. You are handing over everything, even your very volition. You are selling all to purchase the pearl of great price.
    You are handing over your human will which brings misery and death, and receiving the Infinite core of Life that animates God Himself, His Holy Divine Will.

Before The Kingdom can come and God’s Will be done done on Earth as it is in Heaven, God’s Will must Reign in us first. This will draw down The Fathers Kingdom the Kingdom of His Holy Divine Will.

God’s Will is not just something to be done, it is a place to be lived in, it is the Kingdom we have for so long prayed for and yearned for to come to Earth.

“If you want to be perfect, go and sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me”

When you handover your human will, you are handing over all your possessions. By force of your human will you acquired all your possessions by the sweat of your brow. Now it all belongs to Jesus along with your whole being unreserved. All your Heart, All your Soul and All your Mind.

You are casting the crown of your human will at the feet of Jesus, you are surrendering your kingdom to His Kingdom, in the most complete way.

Jesus will Rule with the Iron Sceptre of The Holy Divine Will Reigning in us.

It is no longer I that reigns, but Christ who Reigns in me.