1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Contrast of RNC and the DNC

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Crabtownboy, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The RNC speakers showed hate incessantly in their speeches and preached pessimism.

Speakers at the DNC have spoken about God and their beliefs in Him and optimism of the future.

Here is what one of my friends had to say.

"So many of the speakers at DNC echoing Gospel values and images. So much of Trumptalk sounding like a memo from Pharaoh. Think about it; doesn't "no I won't pay you what I promised even though you completed the job, you'll have to take less" sound an awful lot like "More bricks with less straw"?

RNC speakers spoke incessantly about policemen being killed and expressed no sympathy for the families who have lost children. DNC speakers have voiced sympathy to both the police and to the mothers of children killed. The three mothers all spoke of their faith in God and showed optimism in America's future. One made a statement about the large majority of policemen who are good men doing a good job.

Love trumps hate!