1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cool God Moment

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by cbtaylor, Sep 13, 2010.

1. cbtaylor

cbtaylor New Member

This is a testimony of God's amazing timing. Today while I was getting my haircut, my beautician (who knew that my husband is a pastor, but does not go to church) asked me why people who are trying to make good choices struggle, while others making bad choices seemingly are doing great. She said that a friend of hers was going through a divorce and was experiencing this and was coming in later TODAY to talk to her.

Okay, so rewind. I just started teaching a Bible study class LAST NIGHT on this exact thing. So I was able to share what I had taught last night as well as some other personal experiences. The timing was so amazing that my appointment would be THIS MORNING, when I had been trying to get in for 2 weeks. And that God would have just reminded me of this lesson the night before, when he knew that this woman would be seeking council from my beautician TODAY.

What an awesome God we serve that He can orchestra so many circumstances so perfectly!

2. SBCPreacher

SBCPreacher Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks for sharing this. God is good.

3. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

Thanks for sharing this inspiring experience with us all!
    There are people who are out there seeking,but don't know to whom to ask for help. May we all be tender to ear from the Lord to share the good news of salvation and to encourage Christians who are at the end of their rope!