1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cops can't photo illegal workers in Houston

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Magnetic Poles, Jul 6, 2005.

1. Bro. James Reed

Bro. James Reed New Member

Visit one of the other threads on this forum if you think "cotton in your ears" is name calling.

It gets down right brutal in some of those threads, especially in the Politics and Calvinism/Arminianism forums.

FYI, I don't even look at the C/A forum anymore. It's just one big free-for-all, knock-down drag-out in there. Really scary. :eek:

btw, I was the fattest kid in my class all through grade school. I was called names and had stuff done to me that many here would never even dream of. I know a thing or two about names. They are painful.

But, I still wouldn't consider the "cotton" comment as a put down or name calling.

You should have been here in the months leading to the '04 election. Man, you've never seen such "good Christian" posts in your life. :rolleyes: I'm glad the elections are over and we can get on with more important disputes. :D

2. billwald

billwald New Member

Illegal aliens never vote Republican. <G>

3. faithgirl46

faithgirl46 Active Member
    Site Supporter

No, I wasn't here during the 04 elections.I watched the news during the elctions, and it was bad enough to cause me to switch channels when the liberals and others came on TV. Also, I have read "good Christian" posts at other sites. Some of the posters act as if the people standing up for Morals and Jesus, are related to Archie Bunker or the local town bigot.
    Faithgirl46