1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Corporate election

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Robert J Hutton, Sep 22, 2007.

1. Robert J Hutton

Robert J Hutton New Member

I have been looking into the subject of Corporate Election and find that it makes a lot of sense. However, I am rather puzzled as to how the proponents of this view interpret Acts 13 v 48 viz. "....and all that were appointed for eternal life believed."

Any suggestions?

Many thanks.

2. rmered

rmered New Member

Robert Shank wrote a book on this, I think it is called "Elect in the Son." I read it in 1999, but I did not buy the argument.

#2 rmered, Sep 22, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2007
  3. DeafPosttrib

DeafPosttrib New Member

Robert Shank was a good author. I have his book - 'Life in Christ'. It discusses about conditional security salvation.

He was a Southern Baptist.

I have been read throughout that book halfway. It is very good book. I urge you to order it.

Also, I will order another book - 'Elect in Christ' when after I finish read his book.

In Christ
    Rev. 22:20 -Amen!

4. rmered

rmered New Member

Sorry, it is Elect in the Son. And it proposes Corporate Election.