1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Correction, RE: HELL ISN'T THE LAKE OF FIRE

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by JohnBaskette, Oct 22, 2004.

1. JohnBaskette

JohnBaskette New Member

RE: My Post, “HELL IS NOT THE LAKE OF FIRE” on Th10/21/04
    F10/22/04, Today I decided to clarify the existence of Hell in my post.

HELL CURRENYLY EXISTS, BUT ISN'T ETERNAL! Please forgive me for not being clear. The existence of Hell is not under scrutiny, rather spreading The KINGDOM DOCTRINE

The difference between The Lake of Fire and Hell is the first step in understanding Christ’s Kingdom. (It was in my case) b/c clears up verses that promise, BELIEF ALONE IN CHRIST’S SHED BLOOD IS THE ONLY WAY TO BE SAVED. THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE How can it be that our Lord warns us & His very Disciples of hell.

Meaning to spread the Kingdom doctrine, I omitted the fact that Hell currently exists. I’ve not heard of a Baptist who doubted that! I do know of Baptist who don’t know of Christ’s Millennial Kingdom. I attended a Fundamental Baptist Church that was KJV only—PRAISE GOD THEY HAD THAT TRUTH DOWN…(Let’s not start a different subject)
    I regress; Hell is not eternal in the future.
    Thank you, I’ll review my posts more carefully. In Christ; John

2. JohnBaskette

JohnBaskette New Member

Would a moderator please instruct me as to editing my original post, "Hell...".
    Thanks; JohnBaskette
    I get the error, "Time has elapsed..."
    ============================

3. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    After a short time (so folks won't go back and change things and destroy the flow of discussion in a thread) your post is "locked" and cannot be editted.

An Administrator (like me) CAN modify it. Just send a personal message.