1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Could Ron Paul win in New Hampshire?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by James_Newman, May 28, 2007.

1. James_Newman

James_Newman New Member

http://www.freemarketnews.com/WorldNews.asp?nid=42148

2. Petra-O IX

Petra-O IX Active Member

With an anti-Bush sentioment I see Giuliani standing very little chance, I don't know how McCain will spin in that state but I feel it won't be like the last time. Mitt Romney may be the obstacle he will have to overcome but people in New Hampshire prefer straight up talk so I see Ron Paul's chances as being very good.

3. JamieinNH

JamieinNH New Member

As a fellow poster from New Hampshire, I can tell you he is getting my vote.

I have already gone to the City Registar and changed my party from Democrat to Republican in order to cast my vote for him.

Jamie

4. Bro. James Reed

Bro. James Reed New Member

Good for you!

I hope other Democrats will do the same!

A win, or even a high placed finish, in New Hampshire would do a whole lot to make people sit up and take serious notice of Dr. Paul.

I wonder what Hannity would say then. "Well, Ron Paul supporters just voted 6 or 7 times each. The ballot is corrupt. President Bush should cancel these faulty elections and declare himself the new President."

5. Bro. James Reed

Bro. James Reed New Member

I've cut this up a bit to show the heart of what was said.

Have Republicans turned so far away from their principles that small government, low taxes, and a free-market now look like liberal ideas to people??? That is a real shame. These are conservative Republican cornerstones.

If anything, belief in these should make New Hampshire Republicans more conservative than members of Congress, at least.