1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Crime Against God

Discussion in '2007 Archive' started by Ralph III, May 1, 2007.

1. Ralph III

Ralph III New Member

Hello All,

This is an excerpt from the Supreme Courts decision to uphold the ban on Late Term Abortion. Which I Applaud and thank God for! Warning

I wanted to print this because most of us are truly incapable of putting a face to these lost children of God, as "abortion" is often simply a word we see. When instead it is a word in which should cause us to stop and pause every time we see it.

I pray for anyone who has ever had an abortion but we need to speak up for these unborn children! They may be unable to speak to us, but their cry is loud!.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a description of a late term abortion technique as found on page 14-15 or the Supreme Courts decision. Following this a nurse gives an eyewitness account for which I highlighted.

That baby never spoke a word but can you hear his cry?:praying:

My thanks to the Supreme Court.

2. hillclimber1

hillclimber1 Active Member
    Site Supporter

A nation that treats it's unborn so treacherously cannot go unpunished forever.

3. Hope of Glory

Hope of Glory New Member

Moloch.

(I had to add more characters.)

4. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Here are some more that fit right in, Giuliani and Romney.

5. donnA

donnA Active Member

How absoutly horrorable we do this to babies, of any age of development. That it's legal to preform this at any stage earns us the right to whatever judgement God passes on our country.

6. Ralph III

Ralph III New Member

You are absolutely right donnA!

I have gotten into strong debate on numerous occasions because of my stance that God and His word should continue to have a voice in our Government and with my stating America was founded on Christian principles. I am not saying entirely as with a theocracy, but to a great extent. This is not even debatable as Supreme Courts, Justices, Presidents and the Government itself recognizes and has stated as such.

My point is this. America has continued to drift away from our Christian principles, as the Supreme Court became very Liberal in the 1960's, with some of those Justices acknowledging such. They re-interpreted the Constitution in numerous instances, banning 150 plus years of practice and from our Founders day, of such things as Voluntary prayer and the Ten Commandments in Schools. This drift continued and lead to eventual and infamous decisions as Roe v. Wade.

It is good that the Supreme Court is finally returning to a more strict interpretation of the Constitution and Conservative in nature.

We need to be diligent in electing Christians as Representatives and in returning America to its' more Godly nature. With such we can effect changes as this, otherwise unmoral things as this and more will continue. Any Christian that thinks God or His Word has no place in our Government or Leaders, really should undertake a self-examination and consider the following.

Jesus taught us to pray as such,
    continuing

Things such as abortion and killing of Children, an abomination to God, does not occur because our Lord and His word is recognized by Government, it occurs as our Leaders and Government forget Him.

Take care and pray for such as this child. In Christ:jesus:

#6 Ralph III, May 2, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2007
  7. Terry_Herrington

Terry_Herrington New Member

Here's one democrat who supports this decision by the Supreme Court.

8. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    This was an excellent decision by the U.S. Supreme Court. And if we elect Congressman Ron Paul as president in 2008 then we will have even better constitutionalist justices appointed and see more and better decisions by the Court.

9. amity

amity New Member

That nurse has in so few and simple words created such a powerful image in my mind that it will haunt me for the rest of my life.

10. 2 Timothy2:1-4

2 Timothy2:1-4 New Member

And there are those in our government that support this hideous, insane, disgusting, perverted, procedure that can only be done by those with no heart and a taste for murder. There isn't even room for disagreement on this. People like Pelosi, Reid, Clinton, Boxer, Gore, Planned Parenthood etc defend this with a militant fever. But hey lets vote for them again.:thumbs:

11. Hope of Glory

Hope of Glory New Member

My understanding is that Romney has long since repented of his stance, and I'm not sure exactly what his stance was. Was he pro-abortion, or did he simply say that the law allowed it?

Either way, if he has repented, and truly shows that he has, why should this be held against him?

12. Ralph III

Ralph III New Member

Amity you are right on!

I cannot adequately express how I felt after reading the nurses account thus why I wanted to post it.

It just cannot truly be put into words but I think that child, who was a gift from God, speaks to everyone through the nurses account.

take care and thanks Terry H. and others for your posts.

:jesus:

13. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

While there is a vast difference in early term abortion and this horrible procedure, it sickens me that this would be used for anything short of the mother's survival. Thumbs up to SCOTUS.