1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Crown College of the Bible

Discussion in 'Baptist Colleges & Seminaries' started by Charity, Aug 11, 2002.

1. Charity

Charity New Member

I have really been wanting to get the word out about Crown College of the Bible in Powell,TN. Crown is a wonderful fundamental 1611KJV school. I believe it was in 1990 that the Lord used Pastor Clarence Sexton to start Crown. This year,'02-'03 they are planning to have over 800 students. Praise the Lord! If you would like information, just leave a message here or visit their website at www.go4thecrown.com. They are a great school if you are planning to go in the ministry. Hope to hear how the Lord is working in some of your hearts, and far as college is concerned.

2. Ps104_33

Ps104_33 New Member

We have quite a few students from our church at Crown. Another one that we like is West Coast Bible College out in Lancaster Calif. started by Paul Chappel.

3. Charity

Charity New Member

Yes, West Coast Baptist College is a wonderful college. I have many friends that go there also. The Lord is using both of these young churches in a great way.

4. jRich

jRich New Member

Crown is a GOOD investment. I know of two guys that graduated from there and they're both serving the Lord wholeheartedly.

One is a missionary in language school in Peru and is planning to be a missionary in Argentina.

The other (my bro-in-law) is a Youth Pastor in Indiana.

Just like their website says, Go 4 the Crown... it's worth it!!!

[​IMG]

5. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Help. What makes this a great college and great investment?

As soon as I see KJVonly and not accredited, I would have made just the opposite determination, knowing nothing of the school.

The only Crown College I know is in suburban Minneapolis, 1500 students, high quality education and programs, but Christian and Missionary Alliance affiliated (definitely NOT ifb).

6. Charity

Charity New Member

Jrich, you wouldn't happen to be talking about Jeff and Mindy, would you? I know them and they are good friends of my brother. I know that they're in language training in Arequipa, Peru with Bro. Gardner. [​IMG]

7. Charity

Charity New Member

When did your brother-in-law graduate from Crown? What's his name? I might know him, and if I don't I know my brother will-he goes to Crown. ;)