1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Cruz Won't Win if Nominated . . .

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Aaron, Mar 22, 2016.

1. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Don't tell me that you think that Hillary is feminine? I don't know why you don't like her. Obama will clear her of any wrongdoing on the email thing. More likely, the FBI will clear her.

2. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Yep.

I like her just fine. But I wouldn't vote for her. She's nowhere near as evil as that Nancy Pelosi.

No need. She hasn't done anything indictable. It's just wishful thinking on the right's part.

3. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Violation of Executive Order 13526 and 18 U.S.C. Sec. 793(f) (unlawful to send or store classified information on personal email). Former CIA Director John M. Deutch had his security clearance suspended for using a personal email to send classified info; and Gen David Petraeus pled guilty in a court hearing for doing the same.

Also violations of the 2009 Federal Records Act and the Freedom of Information Act.

She's done something indictable, as evidenced by those others that were indicted for similar violations. Shucks, if it were some low-level peon like you or me, we'd have gone straight to jail, do not pass Go, do not collect $200. But she probably won't be indicted; which is the ultimate example of "white privilege" in our country, but you won't hear anyone saying that about her.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Rolfe

Rolfe Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You seek it yet with RD? *laugh*

5. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

I haven't had a falling out with RD2. He doesn't like me because I call his foolishness what it is. If THAT were a requirement for reconciliation, I'd have to reconcile with darn near everybody on this board.[​IMG]

6. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

It's not indictable. If it were, they wouldn't have stretched things out this long. This is more of the political theater that politicians play.

She's a former US Senator to New York. A former First Lady. And a former Secretary of State. They are not gonna indict her over something as silly as email on a private server.

That's what I mean about it not being indictable.

7. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This from the one defending Sodom every time he turns around. Roflmao

8. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

This from someone defending Gomorrah every time he turns around.

9. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't accept your definition of indictable -- unless you admit it's an example of white and/or 1% privilege.

It it wasn't indictable, then others wouldn't have been indicted for it.

Her not being indicted -- so far -- means either they're making sure they have all the evidence necessary regarding a presidential candidate; they're holding off for a politically expedient time to make her look worse than she already does; or it's simple "privilege."

10. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Debatable considering the two SOS before her did the same thing that she did, and they were Black.

What other SOS was indicted for it?
    They aren't indicting because there's no need to indict. It's Obama's Justice Department. She was SOS under him. If she's culpable, so was he for not keeping better tabs.

But again, it's email. And the fact that we're still talking about this shows how petty the right has gotten, and how desperately they are trying to do everything they can to keep that lady out the White House. It won't work though. It's not an indictable offense. At least it shouldn't be.

11. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Well YEA! Laugh

• Like Like x 1