1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CSA: The Confederate States of America - The Movie

Discussion in 'History Forum' started by JGrubbs, Apr 6, 2006.

1. JGrubbs

JGrubbs New Member

I just found this movie playing at a local theater in town, I have never heard of this movie untill today, here is the synopsis:

What if the South had won the Civil War? 'CSA' ventures a glimpse at such a world. It simulates the experience of watching the grand history of the Confederate nation as it fights to preserve its antebellum way of life. After triumphing at Gettysburg, the South sends Lincoln packing to Canada and gets cozy in the White House. The long-term result is slavery of all non-Aryans, an all-out conquest and apartheid in Latin America, an alliance with Hitler, a Cold War with Canada, and a slave shopping network.

Source: MrMovieTimes Inc.

This movie appears to me to be an attempt at anti-Southerner satire.

2. 4His_glory

4His_glory New Member

Stupid... very stupid. To suggest that the South would have sided with Hitler is stupid.

Slavery was destined to fade away anyhow, even if the South had won.

3. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Have you ever read the Constitution of the Confederate States? HERE IS THE WEB LINK Take a look at Article 1 section 9.

Salty

Yankee by Birth, Texan by choice