1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Current Non-Cal Expository Pastors

Discussion in 'Fundamental Baptist Forum' started by Rippon, Apr 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Errm, no you can do it in one verse, if you do it carefully. In the case of Romans 1:1, I'm preaching on the different ways Paul describes himself. That is hardly topical.

Remember, some of us do not have the privilege of an ongoing pulpit responsibility. So, I can barely get through more than one or two verses at a time. This is especially true when I'm preaching through an interpreter.

Further, I would appreciate if you asked how I did it, rather than presuming I couldn't.

2. Luke2427

Luke2427 Active Member

Furthermore I don't know what he pulled that idea out of- that one can't preach expositionally from one verse.

#82 Luke2427, Dec 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2010
  3. preacher4truth

preacher4truth Active Member

He's good at making things up. I know I've had my things to say, but I have never mocked a person for ones education. :)

But hey, when you're losing, as he does daily, you gotta grab at straws, man!!!!

:wavey:

<heading back to anger and bitterness now, ttyl!!!>

:smilewinkgrin:

4. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thread closed

Folks, from the last post, I can see the deleted (+/-10) and edited posts didn't give you sufficient hints on the direction I was trying to steer this thread. So, I am closing this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.