1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cutting Edge Resource

Discussion in 'Books & Publications Forum' started by mitchem777, Aug 8, 2003.

1. mitchem777

mitchem777 Guest

Greetings in the Lord Jesus Christ.

This letter concerns the youth pastor or youth workers within your church. A revolutionary new tool is about to be published and marketed to youth workers across the United States. It is a first of it’s kind and combines many of the resources every youth worker needs to succeed. It is in CD-ROM format and is as useful for the volunteer youth worker as it is the pastor of 1000 kids. It is called the Complete Youth Workers Tool Box. On this CD ROM is over 100 bible studies, over 30 sermon outlines, and a ton of other useful tools for the youth worker. And it is all in Microsoft Word format, so you can edit it to fit your needs.

I am going to give you a link to the website that explains all about this revolutionary tool. www.ywtoolbox.com.

And if you are a Sr. Pastor, I am positive that the over 100 bible studies and outlines will add to your resource library. Here is that link again. www.ywtoolbox.com If you have any questions call me or email me at [email protected]. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

In God’s grace,

Nathan Mitchem
    Youth Director
    417-335-4381
    [email protected]