1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Damnable Heresy Being Allowed on this Board

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by Benjamin, Jan 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Benjamin

Benjamin Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Be careful about spouting this damnable heresy of making God out to be the author of sin; if such a tragedy was affecting me or mine and you come up feeding that [offensive language edited] about God purposefully bringing it to pass, it not being random/meaning God planned it, and how God did it for the good you and your lies about God's nature are going down for the count!

Luke, at best, all that could go to prove is that both you hypercalvinists are heretics and warped in your logical thinking.
    I knew this board had its problems, even though it has stepped up against this heresy in the past, but when it stoops as low as to allow its hypercalvinist to assign evil moral responsibility to God this way it has become more like a cult pushing an agenda than a respectable theological debate board..

I’m done, this board doesn’t deserve anymore attention; the trolls on this troubled board will no longer feed off me!

As for you Luke, you need to get a real job.

#1 Benjamin, Jan 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2011
  2. Humblesmith

Humblesmith Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Benjamin, I agree with you. This sure reeks of heresy to me. I'm reminded of Isaiah, when he says beware of those who call evil good and good evil. For this is what is happening here........saying God caused sin, so God's causing sin is good. May it never be!

The quote that got me was the one about "when Adam bit into that fruit God flexed the jaw muscles." No, sorry.

I've saved these quotes to use in my classes as examples of theology that has gone to seed, and has gone way past orthodoxy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.