1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dark Matter

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by SolaSaint, Nov 9, 2014.

1. SolaSaint

SolaSaint Well-Known Member

I was watching a Discovery Channel video tonight on How the Universe Works and they had a section on Dark Matter. What was amazing was that they tried to explain why Galaxies didn't fly apart when they spin. They kept saying there was this mysterious force holding everything thing together. Can't see it or even know it is there but it must be because we see it's affects. They even went as far as saying it helped to create the Universe and called Dark Matter the Master of the Universe. But still they cannot definitely say it exists so they just trust in it. I would say that is having faith in Dark Matter, but don't mention God holding the Universe together. I'm sorry I had to laugh a lot when watching these scientists place their faith in anything but God, Who has revealed this all to us. Talk about being deceived or even gullible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3iRxjNiFEI&list=PLcWNIL7uacgRXRtMuzn5ZbzZOC9lnZh4q&index=2

2. Rippon

Rippon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Colossians 1:15-17

The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. For in him all things were created :things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together." (NIV)

3. SolaSaint

SolaSaint Well-Known Member

Amen Rippon. I also watched Morgan Freeman on Through the Wormhole and he was talking about Black Holes and it is possible that aliens travel through them. Isn't is funny how they are willing to believe in alien life but they never mention even the possibility of God. And they are touted as intelligent?