1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dating methods are solid, numerous and independent

Discussion in 'Creation vs. Evolution' started by Peter101, Apr 25, 2003.

1. Peter101

Peter101 New Member

There are dozens of different dating methods that are used to date the age of the earth and moon. These methods are numerous, reliable and independent. For example, 3 different and independent methods agree on the age of the moon. The chance of all these dozens of methods being wrong must be near zero, as they would have to be enormously in error for the YEC view to be correct. One of the best links on the Internet explaining these methods is give below.

http://www.talkorigins.org/faqs/faq-age-of-earth.html#creacrit

2. Deacon

Deacon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm not sure about this but I think mentioning a talkorigins link is the unpardonable sin. [​IMG] :eek: [​IMG]

Good site though.

Rob

3. UTEOTW

UTEOTW New Member

I might not should admit this, but a month ago I gave a link directly to the home page of Talk Origins and suggested someone go read there and it is still floating around. Not condemnation and no editting. ;)