1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Death and How to Explain it to Others!

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by righteousdude2, Dec 29, 2012.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    ‎DEATH: WHAT A WONDERFUL WAY TO EXPLAIN IT....

A sick man turned to his doctor as he was preparing to leave the examination room and said, "'Doctor, I am afraid to die. Tell me what lies on the other side." Very quietly, the doctor said, "I don't know...."

The patient exclaimed, "What do you mean, you don't know? You're, a Christian man, And don't know what's on the other side?'

As the doctor stood by the exam room door, with his hand firmly upon the knob, from the other side of the closed door came a sound of scratching and whining! The doctor slowly turned the knob and pulled back on the door, at which time his Yokie sprang into the room, from the other side of the door. Once inside the room the Lab leaped and jumped into the arms of the doctor, eager show of joy and gladness to be reunited with his master!

With the dog licking the doctors face; he turned toward the patient, and said, "Did you notice my dog? Until this very moment in time, he's never been in this room before. In fact, he didn't know what was inside, as we keep him on the other side of the house. He knew nothing except that I, his master, was here, and when the door opened, he ran in without any hesitation or fear. Now, I know little of what is on the other side of death, but I do know one thing...and that is that I know my Master is there, and that is enough!"