1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Defenders of Wildlife Action Fund Exposes Truth About Sarah Palin in New Ad

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by KenH, Sep 14, 2008.

1. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I have way more disagreements overall with Senator McCain on domestic issues and foreign policy issues than I do with Senator Obama.

2. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

Hey, Bro. Curtis, snakes are good to eat as well!

3. Andy T.

Andy T. Active Member

Then I ask, why do you continue to harp about this wolf thing with Palin and how "indefensible" and "despicable" it is, but never a word comes from your mouth about how Obama supports the right to murder a baby in the womb (and even doesn't think it's important to have solid laws on the books to give medical care to babies who survive abortions)???!!! That's some sick, twisted thinking.

4. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I agree:thumbs:

5. donnA

donnA Active Member

As a christian it sickens me to see anyone say animals are more valuable then human babies, to be protected while human babies are denied medical care, and are ripped apart or have their skulls stabbed with scissors. This is the most unchrist like behavior I think I have seen.

6. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    To be fair I do not think this was said by anyone on this board. However, a much greater passion has been displayed that makes it appear this way, hating the candidate that supports wolf hunting and supporting the candidate that supports child slaughter.

7. donnA

donnA Active Member

To be fair, someone has said abortion is not an issue, yet wolves are. This places more value on the wolf and not on babies being murdered.

8. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

Yes they did. But they did not state specifically "Animals are more valubale than babies." It certainly appears they have projected that. But no statement was made specifically.

9. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I do not see it as an either/or ... I believe both are bad.

10. Revmitchell

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist

What do you mean by both?

11. Bible-boy

Bible-boy Active Member

I wonder if wolf meat would be better if you grilled it, somked it, broiled it, deep fried it, or roasted it in an oven?

12. Crabtownboy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Abortions are bad.
    Killing wolves is bad. They are not a threat to anyone. We do not eat them. They help keep nature in balance where their still live.

Killing deer is necessary because we have killed all their preditors, at least in the East.

13. Crabtownboy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    My guess is they taste like dog, but gamey. If I think of it I will ask some Chinese friends when I see them how dog is best cooked.

I was told by a Chinese woman once, "Dog is good, but cat is too sour."

14. Petra-O IX

Petra-O IX Active Member

Hey just try it out all 5 ways and let us know how you liked it.:saint:

15. Gershom

Gershom Active Member

What's with the big words?

How would you feel if a similar ad was presented, but instead of hunting from an airplane it is from an exam table. How would that go, Ken? Your continual posting of this wolf stuff is idiotic. I would understand if you were not voting for Obama and were pointing this out, but you're voting for a person who is pro-abortion.

You really should find another soap box because this one only makes you look foolish.

16. Crabtownboy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    KenH, well you might as well quit you job and go on welfare. After all since you are voting for Obama you know nothing about anything. After all if you are voting for a person who is pro-abortion it doesn't matter what else you believe, you are wrong.

You know, it is strange how some anti-abortion people think. Nothing else in the world counts for anything. The economy doesn't matter, the homeless do not matter, unjust wars do not matter, abused women do not matter, and on and on and on. Now it could be that the price of gas matters, and the price of food matters ... but I am not sure about these.

And, no I am not pro-abortion.

Yes, I am being sarcastic.:tonofbricks:

#56 Crabtownboy, Sep 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2008
  17. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

Dog meat tastes just like dog meat. I suspect wolf tastes like dog meat but with more game flavor.

18. Dragoon68

Dragoon68 Active Member

All these things matter but most of aren't the business of government at all and, based on their track record for generations, not within their ability to address.

The prevention of murder via abortion, however, is a matter of justice and that is the business of government. Justice is needed to protect the unborn humans in the womb and to punish the humans that murder them.

Obama's approach is to find everything and anything that people perceive they need or want and offer it to them via the government's hand in exchange for their votes. People actually believe they're going to get something for nothing. The bigger the promise the more convinced they become it can come true. They're dreaming! They've bought the pig with lipstick!

19. Gershom

Gershom Active Member

The point and subject of the thread is Ken's utter hatred for Palin with the root of such hatred stemming from her support of shooting wolves. Because of this, Ken's logic is called into question regarding abortion, of which, his own candidate supports. That's what we're talking about here, not that the other things do not matter.

#59 Gershom, Sep 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2008
  20. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Ariel Huntin No Different Than Hunting From HORSEBACK 150 Years Ago!

AMEN....stop whining Ken! It's beyond your ability to be honest in reporting the truth. This youtube.com article is simply another "panic" smear attempt against Palin. It would be great if the Palin haters would stop digging for dirt.

Speaking of dirt, the truth is, if you dig for dirt in Alaska, chances are you will get tons and tons of dirt. After all, it is the new Wilderness.:laugh:

Pastor Paul:type: