1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Defending the Trinity against henotheism

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by AresMan, Aug 31, 2013.

1. AresMan

AresMan Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    For the one of you that may look at my website about once a year, I am adding some more topics to my blog other than the standard posts about tithing. I am thinking about eventually trying to transform my site into a Christian apologetics site with tithing as one of the topics.

One of my extended family members recently published a book challenging a lot of common Christian beliefs, including the Trinity. He takes a henotheistic view similar to Jehovah's Witnesses such that Jesus Christ as the Son of God is a created being, albeit the most highly exalted.

I am currently posting a series on my blog examining his challenges in the chapter of his book on the Trinity.

If you are interested in seeing these posts, let me know what you think and what you think I may have missed. I am trying to be as thorough as I can be. The Trinity is a topic with which I have had a recent obsession. As James White says in the first sentence of his book The Forgotten Trinity: "I love the Trinity."

http://www.freedomtogive.net/blog.html

2. Mexdeaf

Mexdeaf New Member

Thank you for expanding my mental dictionary. I had never heard that word before.