1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

delete

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by Jordan Kurecki, Nov 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jordan Kurecki

Jordan Kurecki Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This summer I will be going to Uganda (Lord Willing) to help plant a church with a missionary friend of mine, our plan is to go get out there in the bush and to share with sinners that salvation can be found through the shed blood of Jesus Christ.

I need a total of 1200 by January 1st, Right now I have received 800 from others who have had their heart sitrred by God to give.

I need 400 dollars, I am asking you to pray, and if you are able to give.
    God doe not forget out labors of love.

This morning here is what I read in my bible:

Matthew 26:6-13 Now when Jesus was in Bethany, in the house of Simon the leper, There came unto him a woman having an alabaster box of very precious ointment, and poured it on his head, as he sat at meat. But when his disciples saw it, they had indignation, saying, To what purpose is this waste? For this ointment might have been sold for much, and given to the poor. When Jesus understood it, he said unto them, Why trouble ye the woman? for she hath wrought a good work upon me. For ye have the poor always with you; but me ye have not always. For in that she hath poured this ointment on my body, she did it for my burial. Verily I say unto you, Wheresoever this gospel shall be preached in the whole world, there shall also this, that this woman hath done, be told for a memorial of her.

2. matt wade

matt wade Well-Known Member

You can make about 300 in a month donating plasma.

3. Jordan Kurecki

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    How often do you have to go though? how exactly does that work?

4. matt wade

matt wade Well-Known Member

I'm not sure where you are located, so it would be hard for me to give you specific information. If you search for plasma donation centers in your area, I'm sure they will have all the info you need online.

5. Jordan Kurecki

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I will look into it.

The only thing right now is I am also trying to get through school, and I basically decided that any money I make for myself will go toward my bill, for example, I need 400 dollars by Dec 4th to avoid a fee, then I need 500 sometime in the first week of January to pay for fees, plus books. etc.

All of the money I have received so far has been from people specifically giving towards the trip to Uganda,I told myself and the Lord that I would use my own money to pay off my school debts etc.

I don't know if that makes sense. thanks for the tip off for the blood plasma though.

6. Jordan Kurecki

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    tried the blood plasma donation, they said I was outside of their range of location. basically you have to live within a certain radius of the facility.

7. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Is it possible to candidate at churches in the area you live.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.