1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Democrat Eugenics

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by church mouse guy, Mar 26, 2014.

1. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The Democrat Party is reinstituting eugenics.

In the recent Democrat budget, it calls for money to limit population growth where there are endangered species living nearby. The specific wording is:

If there is any misunderstanding, Obama's Interior Secretary spelled it out:

2. Baptist in Richmond

Baptist in Richmond Active Member

As a TRUE Liberal, I am very opinionated with respect to those who extol eugenics: I sincerely believe they suffer from a severe mental disorder.

Have you ever noticed that the proponents of eugenics almost invariably are only intersted in curbing the population of OTHERS? Do you ever hear them saying that they need to start with their families? In some cases, those who extol eugenics are actually closet racists.

And, as a TRUE Liberal, I am sick and tired of these authoritarians pretending to be liberals who spew this bile. There is NOTHING liberal about eugenics.

Eugenics is - in most cases - a particularly nasty brand of evil, and these people should be exposed.

Sorry: I will get off my soapbox.

Regards, hope all is well,
    BiR

3. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

#3 poncho, Apr 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 1, 2014