1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Demon possession relating to my son. Mark 5:13

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Edie, May 30, 2020.

1. Edie

Edie New Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hello. Joined a while back. We had a tramatic event occur yesterday and it still feels surreal to me. It is something so shocking I cannot tell anyone or get help but wanted to know what the bible has to say. This involves our 28 yr old son who is mentally ill. Un-diagnosed Schizo. We were in denial for years however it seems no going back now. Always encouraged him to see a professional to no aviail. Just once and we weren't sure what was happening, maybe he was autistic? No.

We live in the boondocks with no church to speak of here. Only one Cult & one pastored by a female. Husband has agreed to go to church with me now. 3 hrs round trip however we cannot tell anyone of this so will be going at least.. This is the good part of this trauma

My husband has stepped up and is handling this well due to growing up with a dangerous paranoid schizo brother. He ran a waitress out of town threatening to rape her. We experienced this sorta along with my inlaws. i was friends with my BIL which they appreciated.

Short of it is, we were told to get our son to the hospital by mental health. After doing due dilligence of calling adult protective services and his native american clinic.

Make a long story shorter....earlier in the day as husband visited, he started eating his shoe like a sandwich. Been in a trance like state for 2 weeks in his house. He pulled his hair out. He has no eyebrows. He can respond but it's difficult to get his attention. He stares in a catastrophic state and when replying, its very light as if it isnt his voice.

Poor thing is the best kid in the world. Good kid all his life, gifted classes, 4 AA degrees, 1 Bachelors and worked for APPLE for 4 yrs until loosing his job due to mental sickness. We were very close except he hated church and despised me making him go during that time and forever afterwards. Almost like his dad. I felt this hatred for church and god was a curse seen in my FIL and my Brothers in law. Even his mom.

Husband talked to Mental Health, I called the Police and the hospital way before hand. Asked about their crisis team per County Mental health's guidance. We were informed to get our son there. We did however overall, it was against his will though we all walked togther to the hospital from his home.

However, what happened before changed everything. No going back now.

When I arrived, I went to his Bedroom to help get his old laundry to wash. As I turned, he took off his shirt and pants, pushed me on the bed then tried to you know what. Pulling my pants down. Didn't succeed. When I resisted saying stop, he got 2x as strong then I started screaming. The look in his eye, my son was gone. It was demonic. It was a trance. Husband heard my screams and came up and pulled him off yelling WTF are you doing? He started even pushing him and realized his dad would kick his behind. He backed off. DH is much stronger than our son.

Earlier he had sorta lunged at my husband while he was fixing the door. THat's how this started. DH called saying he needs a 72 hr hold. a 51/50

Got him to the hospital by foot, luckily walking distance. . We feel he knew we were contemplating calling the police over the attempted sexual assult so felt he had no choice. He said nothing all the way there.

Due to COVID, there are no resources. NONE. No 72 hr hold. Nothing. He literally tried to attack me in the hospital parking lot and a security guard already aware to be alert assisted. Cops called and he lunged at me right in front of them. They took him inside for blood tests. He complied. We heard he was clean which we already knew. This surely surprised the police as that was all they focused on.

Our outcomes. Prosecute and he still wouldn't get help. No 72 hr hold. Now my question is regarding casting out demons. I am 100% sure of my own salvation, crave the word,but not in church and need to be. Living in the boondocks it made it hard to work f/t and drive 3 hr round trip to church
    Jesus casting out unclean spirits into the swine then they drowned. If spirits have no bodies, how can they drown?

We are afraid he will drive to our home, 3 hrs away to attack us. Husband, a non Christian who hates God like his parent and all his brothers ( I consider it a generational curse).... has agreed to allow this. He will support me casting out demons since it really does mean our son isn't responsible. He truly isn't. I know what I saw. He wasn't there.

At 28, he's worked for APPLE for years but doesn't the last 2 yrs. Has a bachelors & 2 AA degrees. Goal was to be a Physical Therapist. Always liked by people. A normal modest sorta shy child. A good kid except he hated church and always despised me forcing him to go.Way beyond what you'd expect. Almost as if he was traumatized by it (a nazarene church) yet now I think he was and is, experiencing spiritual warfare. He was always in a class with a glass door, never alone with anyone. Never spent the night until age 13, kids came to our house so nothing happened to him. It;s like a curse in my husbands family. The men all hate GOD.

Husband plans to hold him down while I stay calm asking what is your name?? (as jesus did and got the answer LEGION, we are many). Then cast out the demons in Jesus name. I've prayed nonstop, fasted ever since the incident. There are different kinds of demons, some come out thru prayer, etc. Studied it. Typing this terrifies me as every noise makes me think he's here. We left the house last night staying up to see if he was driving over. I am really tired.

I expect during the process, his voice changes as I 've read since it isn't him. Even though he's catatonic, he is calculating. The demons are. They are watching aware of what is happening even at the hospital. He or they, answered all questions fine to get out. KNEW HOW to get out of the hospital aside from that stunt of coming at me in front of them.

Before he would fade in and out but this trance is something of Satan. Something you see in Ted Bundy movies. I thought that was just for tv, it's real

I cannot describe how evil it is to look inside his eyes. Which he did right as he wanted to assault me.

He can come in and out of it but it is ruled by a sin stronghold as that is how demons enter. Addictions, whatever you obsess and covet over they enter that way. Thanks for listening. We are going back to church as soon as it opens. he's agreed to attend. I've been out for yrs since we moved here, only cults and churches with women pastors. It's 1.5 hrs to a real church set up like Apostle Paul instructed it to be.

The Rapture, per my research, has nothing else to fulfill. Christians can be raptured up any day. Except that leaves my son and husband here. I am trying hard not to pray to be snatched up.

Again, thanks so much. I know I am asking alot to spend time on this long crazy story. God bless you all. Just wondered what anyone thought of casting out demons, if they've heard or experienced such, and the effect. If they have any tips

#1 Edie, May 30, 2020
    Last edited: May 30, 2020
  2. Edie

Edie New Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    How do unclean spirits die if there is no fleshly body? I see how the swine died but the demons cast into them by Jesus? Maybe my son can be put into a tub (clothed) yet will it be deep enough to drown demons? I am not sure the bible gives any specific info on it

3. 37818

37818 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    First, I am not giving you any advice as to what to do or not do. Second, the reason for my comment is we humans have no power to kill spirits. Note, Jesus taught killing the body does not kill the human soul, Matthew 10:28.

I personally keep in mind what the Apostle Paul was writing about human goverment, that truth he wrote applies to the realm of all other entities, this being my understanding, Romans 13:1, "Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers*. For there is no power* but of God: the powers* that be are ordained of God." - * authrority, authorities.

You are in my prayers that God give you wisdom and grace to deal with your very difficult situation. Again I am not in a place to give advice here..

4. Edie

Edie New Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thank you, that is VERY hopeful. It was Jesus who killed them so that makes sense. Soemone sent me a PDF which after we get back from shopping, I will start reading.

The Indian Clinic has called me, behavioral health, oddly. I was getting anti-depresents but that was transfered to my medical doctor long ago. Haven't seen the behavioral health dept in over a year since we started cycling pretty hard. Been off meds since, except the last day or so.

I think they want me to come in to an appt under the guise of me getting ibuprophen which I called in for last wk for muscle soreness due to our cycling. Behavioral health doesn't handle ibuprophen but it's an excuse to get me in there and they will help learn about my son. I am so relieved, there is no other reason they could be calling me from the mental health dept. I have referenced him many times when seeing her in the past so maybe she noted it. And these notes will help him.

Anyhow I think it's as good as it can get so no need to reply. If he attacks again, we will attempt to cast it out by asking what is your name. Totally normal since it's clearly not my son doing it. They say you receive an answer at that time, or could. Then I'll tell them to leave. Ordered a few books about salvation I will drop off at some point but usually, that is resisted so am in no hurry to provide them.

5. xlsdraw

xlsdraw Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I do not think the scriptures support YOUR proposed attempt to cast out what may or may not be a devil. I think you need to slow down and do much more research on the matter. I would recommend that you seek the council of a seasoned pastor.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Edie

Edie New Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    We would call 911 first of course but it takes time for help to arrive. When my husband is holding him down, then I would ask him a few times, "what is your name?"

Of course if he says nothing or answers correctly, after maybe 4-5 attempts, then there is no reason to proceed.

My husband wishes he wouldv'e just recorded him while he was eating his shoe. So he can see it later. Any future attacks my husband is holding him down will be recorded.

This is a benefit my schizo BIL didn't have so he wouldn't believe anyone of how events transpired.

That's an idea. I may call my former Pastor. He is very seasoned and used to be on staff at Grace Community Church in Sun Valley eon's ago

7. xlsdraw

xlsdraw Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    It seems that you believe that your son despises you and your faith. Have you tried to get to the root of the God hatred within the family? You've mentioned native American. Are you all native American?
    Are you and your husband the biological parents? How long has your son exhibited hateful behavior towards you? Is this the first time your son has exhibited aggressive behavior towards you and your husband, sexual or violence? Is your marriage interracial? How is your son's social life? Who or what has influence upon him?

Sorry about so many probing questions but I think you need to do a thorough evaluation.

#7 xlsdraw, May 31, 2020
    Last edited: May 31, 2020
  8. Edie

Edie New Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Again sorry this again is so long.
    To answer, I am 50% Norwegian and Native American (choctaw/cherokee). My husband is 100% German as stated.
    Son's been sick since about age 22 when he completed his 4 yr degree while working for Apple from home. It just got worse, slowely. Never thought it would come to this.
    He's always despised church. Moreso hateful about it as the sickness progressed. I feel this spiritual warfare has been happening since he was about 10. He only went for 2 yrs. We were very close despite this.This was his first and only episode of violence. Never been prone to violence at all

He has no social life to speak of. This scares us. Like the unibomber he sits living inside himself for hours. A friend stopped by two weeks ago he says otherwise he sits alone. He goes no where and orders groceries online. Bills paid online.

There is no help unless he chooses to initiate it on his own.
    DH will video tape our son attacking me. All I have to do is pretend he is gone, fake our goodbyes, and have some excuse to go upstairs and look at something in his room. He will push me down. We may pay a private detective to remain outside to deal with police and be our getaway car if our son chases us (he might). All I want is the video tape. That is powerful. It shows what he;s doing and if I cannot finally get assistance for him to see someone to get meds, that is there if he goes off and hurts people. Everything was done. Show it to County Mental Health. Someone needs to make him get medication. I dont want him prosecuted though but am open to it IF he gets meds and help. He cannot be let loose under this state of mind

At this point, I need to relate to the demon himself. Give time for my husband to come up filming it from behind. I want the entire thing taped, people can see demon possession is real. Try to cast this demon or demons out. Later when he is more sane for whatever reason, we will show him what he did. I will try try to lead him to salvation.Cannot do it during demon possession.He's too engaged in the sexual act to be coherent.
    I am fearful for the public, this needs to be nipped in the bud long ago. I experienced my Inlaws pain for years trying to help their sick son, my BIL. Forget it. Go to NAMI, follow their instructions. NO. Christians need to follow the bible. He has a demon, period. My husband grew up with his brother and is handling it very well, actually. He is my blessing now, no other father could handle doing this. NONE. Video taping their wives sexual assualt. I just hope he remains calm and our son focuses on my pants going down, not strangling me. Except they wont. It will be very difficult. My top I need to still decide what to wear (jacket over it). Maybe one of those yoga tops. I will also have mace in my hand, he won't notice. If we wait, and he's bought a gun due to this altercation, we only have less than a month. They cannot turn him down just because he looks like a lunatic. Thank goodness for that waiting period (just in case)

At some point, when my son is sane, we will show the video to him. What would be awful is if we show up and he's saner. I can tell if he's in the trance to go upstairs but nothing will happen unless that trance is there. That fixation look. Halucinations are different, not a trance like state thus not feeling dangerous.

I am confident he has no idea what he's done. It just has to stop and it can stop if God wills it to. But we must be obedient to his word, be a prayer warrior that his will be done. If Jesus died on the cross, suffering there for hours for our sins, and imagine the pain of bearing our sins (no wonder he cried out). I can allow my husband to video tape my son attempting to pull my pants off yet stopping to strangle me in between. That is nothing of what jesus did.

Now lets say it doesn't work. There is not much more we can do. If he ends up akin to Ted Bundy, his parents set up an intervention involving Mental Health, the Police AND his Native American clinic. And called the hospital.

Believe it or not, it is more common for parents to pretend what they see isn't real. Including my inlaws. FIL used to say "Oh he won't truly hurt anyone yet my BIL attacked his grandmother, stalked a waitress with threats to rape her, it was awful. I couldnt write a check in our town yrs back without someone asking me if I was related to him (we have an unusual last name)
    If he doesn't get better thru this somehow, then we have the video tape to show the authorities or the media if he does end up being a Ted Bundy. Why didn;t they do anything. I am planning for the worst hoping what I feel is best, is also what God feels is best. This is nonsense. No help anywhere.

A man attempts to rape his mother, Dad pulls him off. They walk to the hospital as directed by County Mental health yet there is no crisis team. No one takes it seriously as though we are the only one;s there, a pretty girl comes out to wipe tables. What in the world was she doing out there? What if he would've attacked her?? I used the phone, they were to be prepared. I called the Cops asking they might be nearby. Told no they dont do that. The hospital acts as if they don;t know why were are here, clearly we had told the ahead it was about his hair. (otherwise he wouldn't go).
    He was clearly out of it. A lunatic. he went in and gave blood. Then let him out within minutes. I kid you not. As he walked out the door, he lunged at me. Screaming the security guard came out. Cops called. Then he does it again so they drag him, handcuffed into the hospital. Do what we don;t know. I am read the riot act for "forcing him to be there against his will" while they accuse him of drug abuse almost upset he may not be on drugs. Maybe because drugs offer an avenue of income which can be used to heal him. Sorta like DUI's are their business, Feds match those funds thus drugs are in that category. Might be wanting me to say he is on drugs to get him help, not sure.

Anyhow he then is allowed to walk home. We are now gone, afraid running to our car parked near his house hoping he isn't behind us. He was not. We weren't sure in the dark how to get back to his house so knew we needed to run to save time too.
    Now why would someone who was just accused by his own parents, showing catastonic behavior yet does answer questions, lunges at his mom righ tin front of Cops, be allowed to walk home in a residental area full of children. Why.
    This is where we've decided a video tape to show the world his actions. How they are so bad yet nothing was done.
    Husband says if they knew we had video, then we could maybe get them to do something. Also we are going to audio tape the police and their crazy accusations of how we are in the wrong for bringing him to the appropriate place to get help. They had him. No way am I going thru decades of this, it only gets WORSE. MY BIL was better as he aged yet better meds came on the market so that might be why. He also got saved at the end, imho.
    I look foward to seeing him in heaven. Some neighbors took him to church. He called me asking if I could order him a certain study bible, forgot now. So they can turn around. This is but a second compared to eternity, I want him in heaven with our heavenly father and family. My husband too. Maybe as I lead my son to Christ, if my husband is holding him down,, he will get saved too. God will choose when, if and where.

They need to go themselves. They need to get their own help. No one can tell us anything due to privacy which there are good reasons for it.

His clinic cannot do anything. They are the most supportive ones. The Clinics behavioral health dept called and wants me to make an appointment with that department. The same one I had been going to and telling her about how sick he is. Encouraging her to document it.

Now I need to find a pair of pants hella tight, figure out how to dress so the demon will be spending so much time trying to take my pants off it will allow time for my husband to video tape it. Oddly the demon is bound by certain limitations I noticed during the attack. So frantic for the sex that it wouldn;t pull my jeans off at the waist, kept pulling them a little below. They were baggy jeans so maybe he thought they would just be pulled down, yet the thing was so intent, in a trance, I don't think he'd notice a cell phone taping it while I yelled stop. I want a photo of his eyes to replay back. This is such a dangerous situation having him loose like this un-medicated. Even if he gets saved, he needs medication. He is very ill.

Also if I loose, somehow he wins and my husband is subdued and I am toast, I want to know there is a video tape of evidence. If I am dead, they surely have to stop him from doing it to someone else. Only hope is this is not my son, he is not even aggresive so with the right meds, it should be a breeze to stop this. With nothing, the public will eventually suffer when he fixates on someone. He's deep into some kind of sexual addiction or this wouldn;t happen per the bible. Demons find weaknesses. I can only imagine what kind of porn he may be viewing.

This needs to happen soon as he is self destructing and I fear he will loose his life.The cops did give us the option to prosecute which I think in this situation is a god send. Why I have no idea. They didn't want him
    He needs to get saved if God wills it and medication. He has the right to have a good life, not be posessed by demons who cause him to live his life in lock up. He is the most important in my world, he is a wonderful child. Not perfect, no one is. But I cannot make God change this, it's up to him how these events unfold

#8 Edie, May 31, 2020
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
  9. xlsdraw

xlsdraw Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I can assure you that those of us that read your posts really do care and are praying for your situation. You came to a good place, and hopefully it's helps you to vent through these posts. God bless you .

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. xlsdraw

xlsdraw Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    I would agree that internet porn is the most likely avenue of obsession in your son's situation.

Still curious as to if you have any idea as to what may be the basis of the God hatred on your husband's family side. For it to be generational is certainly unusual.

Might want to check to see if there are modern day chastity belts or something comparable if you proceed with your plan. Which I do not recommend. There are just too many heinous things portrayed in porn to risk that kind of exposure including knives and box cutters. You wouldn't stand a chance if he's armed.

11. canadyjd

canadyjd Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    It is a horrible idea to intentionally put yourself in danger of s!xual assault with hopes your husband can video it.

Better to stick close to your husband until your son is institutionalized for his mental illness, which should be immediate since he is an imminent danger to others.

peace to you

12. Edie

Edie New Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    They REFUSED to help him. They refused to institutionalize him. That is what we want for the protection of society and himself. Or at least stab him with a needle with drugs, make him somehow at least agree to taking them. Something. I was blown away there is nothing for him. That means there is no help for ANYONE. IT doesnt get much worse

I could prosecute him and they still will not get him help. Not mental health (though very kind on the phone) not the cops, not adult protective services. No one will help except his Indian Clinic is surely terribly worried or wouldn't have called to have me come in. I haven't seen that psychiatrist in months and it was transfered to my reg doc so this is the only reason they can be calling.

They are LETTING PEOPLE out of Prison and Jail due to COVID. Rapists even. On the front of yahoo just a few days ago, there was a story of a Rapist who was let out. Guess what happened. Yes, history repeated itself. Why? Because he has a demon. Not because he is schizophrenic. He is DEMONIC. Most schizo's dont try to strangle their mother and father (yes he went for my husbands neck too).

They should be letting out people out of jail who are there for stupid things like selling dope or not paying IRS, other things they don't need to be in for in the first place. Non violent.

Husband woke up saying that is all we can do to stop him. Husband said if others are raped and killed, how would we feel? Let's video tape it. He also noted that he looked down and our son was not sexually stimulated during the attack. I also looked and there was nothing there. So clearly, that says it all. The demons couldn't get his body to respond to me in that way for a reason. So he is in there somewhere. He finds it yucky for sure but is being controlled.

I have a friend who will be outside in the car keeping it running if we need to run out. Yes i am afraid of weapons which is why we need to do this early, before he gets the idea. He could've just went and is on his month long period waiting period for a gun.

Others are raped or killed, how will I feel? I did EVERYTHING and left behind an educational Video taping it can be used later for educational purposes. So many don't believe in demon control.

It doesn't feel like he ever attacked me or attempted to sex assault me. So it won;t be weird later on. He just wasn't there. No where to be found. The demon changed his appearance so much that my son looks demonic. Hair color changed, what hair is left. Face is totally white, blank like a zombie in a trance. Even eye color changed. I was flabbergasted in seeing the transformation in just about 3 weeks. He will die. My son will die.

I believe it's possible he could get saved and this surely would never occur again. Only because I am not his attraction, period. If I made mistakes as a parent, I will pay sure...but we have no time now for blame, even at myself. He is self destructing. He is not violent. Not even internally. My son isn't like that. These demons are.

He can lower the dose of meds if needed later on. In face, I expect it. This episode was caused by the stress of us forcing him to go to the hospital. I spurred it on becuase otherwise, he would die. This demon control is something I wasn't ready for though I could see his appearance and knew what it was. Maybe the cops, mental health, & the native american clinic will work together and somehow be alble to force him to get taken to a facility to be forced on meds.

#12 Edie, May 31, 2020
  13. Edie

Edie New Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks so much I really appreciate your prayers and warm thoughts.
    I will check on chastity belts. Sometimes you can wear so many clothes it will just take forever. Except the demon will get flustered and choose to strangle me instead. It seemed a struggle to decide which the demon wanted, yet he only had two hands.

Glad you agree the porn (My assumption however what else is it?) needs to stop. He needs to be taught to recognize these are gateways into hell. Strongholds that once they get ahold of you, you might loose the battle.
    Demonic control pertains to everyone, even christians. The difference is the level. The new nature will not allow any demonic control, as that is where the holy spirit resides. only the sinful flesh. However an unbeliever is an open vessel so he is doomed without salvation. Only his maker can stop this.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Steven Yeadon

Steven Yeadon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Edie. I am speechless to hear that your son tried to sexually assault you. I cannot imagine the hell that you are in.

I first want to address something very important. Your son may just be mentally ill. Mentally ill people can do terrible things like sexually assault and murder for no reason whatsoever. I am all too aware of mental illness in my own life. Mental illness often comes on in one's adolescence or 20s. It can strike without warning and lead to a host of illegal behavior.

I must stress that you should avoid any meeting or altercation with your son. To engage in any such activity could get you put in jail. Your son has to search you out. A jury and police may not see it your way. In fact, assume they won't. Don't do anything with a rosy picture of what will happen. You would likely never share your plan with an Attorney, so take that as it being a disastrous idea. If you would not do it with an Attorney's knowledge, don't do it.

Also, given your son's illegal behavior you should get him admitted to a mental health hospital as soon as possible. In Florida we have Baker Acts to institutionalize someone for 72 hours for an assessment. If that assessment finds the person dangerous, then they can be interred for months to keep people safe until medication works.

You need to talk with your son's clinic about options. Ask them why the police and hospital staff were of no help. The attempted sexual assault on you is leverage when you need it to get your son in a safer space if you press charges.

You need to call the non emergency number for your police and ask them your options. They are open 24/7 and if you fear for your safety first go to law enforcement. That police officer or deputy is likely different from the one you met. If it he or she is the same person you dealt with ask for someone else. Explain you are in fear for your saefty, that you are the victim of attempted sexual assault, and ask for options on what to do. Is there something like a Florida Baker Act? Also, it would be good to file a complaint with the department against the officer or deputy who blamed you for bringing your son to the hospital.

While demonic attack is certainly real, it may not be your son's problem. If you attempt to cast out demons. Only do it under controlled circumstances. Like visiting your son in a hospital with guards nearby.

You need to work with a pastor who preaches the Word soundly to think of attempting to cast out demons from your son. Avoid Charismatic teachers and "deliverance ministers." Trust only the Word of God on such matters. So, "strongholds" and "generational curses" and the like are all unbiblical additions. To add to scripture is no better than rebelling against known scripture.

Again, go to the law enforcement non emergency line for help and options, talk to your son's clinic for help and options, go to a trusted pastor for advice, and always assess your options in light of being blamed for inviting an altercation with your son. If you could not explain your behavior rationally to an attorney, given our beliefs as Christian, then don't do it.

I hope this helps you and your husband sister.

15. Steven Yeadon

Steven Yeadon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    One more thing, your son may be able to plead mental defect or insanity and get hospitalization if you press charges. Ask about this with the non emergency number for law enforcement and your son's clinic. If you do press charges, plan to talk to your son's public defender about pleading mental defect or insanity. As the victim you may have leverage to talk to those in the court case to get your son the help he needs.

16. Edie

Edie New Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Thanks so much Steven. One day after the incident, my sons 2 friends stayed with him, alternating. They were very worried. One called me today and we talked about how worried they all are about him.

Long story short, my son is now in Jail. He ended up arrested 3 days after we tried to get him help for stalking and battery. I hear he started calling others randomly making no sense, and staying at a friends house outside without leaving. Showing up at all hours scaring him. I have no idea who this is who he might be stalking but it may be this friend. My guess is he broke inside the house and police were called.
    His ex roommate until 8 weeks ago, and his other friend whom he grew up with, do not believe he is on drugs.
    None could picture any time he had even tried them. This I believe.

Sadly, though he went into the hospital with us, he was too ill to ask for help and he didnt get it. Now he had to committ a criminal act to get help. What a system but that's how it goes. Now I just hope they are smart enough to force him to take his meds. Actually he's been there since Sunday so he should be transfered to a mental health facility. I will get his Indian Health clinic involved to call and pressure them not to release him (he can afford bail) without meds. This is our #1 fear.

Regarding casting out demons, that would ONLY be done when he attacks me and is on top of me. We were certainly not just going to get him to agree to it willfully. Anyhow now he's somewhat safe I suppose.

I learned he was pulling his hair out and his eyebrow hair out. So now we know he wasn't poisoning himself somehow. My husband found rat poision below the sink so wondered if he was eating it like he was eating his shoe.

My brain is a bit off so cannot concentrate on your post but want to. So when I can calm down, I will read it closely. Thanks for your effort and care, I so so appreciate it.

• Like Like x 1