1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Demons

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by HisWitness, Feb 20, 2013.

1. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

You have nothing to back that up with? In fact, in this instance, you pound home a verse being literal history. Yet, when it comes to the references in Revelation to Satan that Icon and DHK gave you, you insist it is not literal. So which is it?

2. Aaron

Aaron Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    What a copout. You neither know the Scriptures nor the power of God. Go away and quit polluting this board with your vomitus.

3. Bronconagurski

Bronconagurski New Member

No, you are wrong again. For one thing, the curse of madness you are talking about also had the warning that no one would be able to help that person. So you believed another lie of the devil who basically tells you that he doesn't exist and neither does the other fallen angels or demons. The text is literal and calls the man posessed by evil spirits or demons. You can lie and make up all you want, but you can't change the bible.

You sure do go out of your way to try and convince people not to believe that Satan and demons exist. One has to wonder why. Have you ever considered if you are wrong, all the damage you could do to young Christians or children? You know there is a millstone curse for that as well. I would be careful if I were you.

4. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

That is an excellent post. Satan, Lucifer, the devil, whatever you want to call him shows his ugly self from Genesis to Revelation, including Daniel, Isaiah, the Gospels. some of Pauls letters directly, and indirectly everywhere. Demons are mentioned a lot in the Gospels. I strongly believe they are active and at war with us today. As I said in a previous post, not all sin or evil acts are caused by them, but the Devil and his army contribute. Some is caused by our own sinful nature.

I have disagreed with many on this board about various issues, but it is always within the context of acceptable differences of Christian brothers and sisters. This is about the most bizarre series of ideas of what Scripture says that I have seen on this board.

5. HisWitness

HisWitness New Member

i suppose you didnt like the answer :)

6. HisWitness

HisWitness New Member

no one could help that person or any under the curses--UNTIL==Christ came in the flesh and cast them out and healed them :)

7. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Ya think???

8. HisWitness

HisWitness New Member

i will ask you the same question friend :)

what if what you have believed is wrong --what have you propagated to the human race ?? something to think about :)

9. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

What he has believed is not wrong. If this debate were within the bounds of reasonable differences of opinion on what Scripture says, that would be one thing. However, the ideas you are posting sound more like they came from the SyFy channel than the Bible.

10. Bronconagurski

Bronconagurski New Member

You seem to be the one in the minority. In fact, there are no real Baptists that believe like you do. Do you wish to condemn all Baptists? Your are walking on shifting sand, and you will be swallowed up by the one shifting them if you aren't careful.

11. HisWitness

HisWitness New Member

the minority is not a bad group to be in--old testament only 8 were saved so as by water in the flood...Jesus and his disciples was in the minority...so the minority can be a blessed group of folks :)

12. HisWitness

HisWitness New Member

jesus teachings was taken the same way from the high priest and scribes :)

13. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

He also condemned it:

John 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.