1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dempsey Should Heed His Advice and Shut His Mouth!

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by OldRegular, Aug 22, 2012.

1. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

Dempsey 'disappointed' by anti-Obama campaign by ex-military members

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...litary-members/?test=latestnews#ixzz24IsfmAMM

2. OldRegular

It should be noted that the remarks were made by former military and intelligence operatives.

3. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

OR, a very good read. A roll of duct tape should do the job. His position should be strictly apolitical.

4. billwald

billwald New Member

>It should be noted that the remarks were made by former military and intelligence operatives.

People who like to kill people and break things.

5. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    No, No BW!! You're getting them confused with union thugs!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

6. OldRegular

I believe you would have to put Obama in that class since he apparently gives the OK for all drone targets! And he is well on the way to breaking the country!

#6 OldRegular, Aug 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 22, 2012
  7. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I do believe justwantpeace and OR have posted two of the funniest responses I've seen in a long time.

8. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Since Obama is leaking intelligence that puts the military and the CIA in danger then they are the very people to bring this up.

9. OldRegular

Ex-Navy SEAL defends group's Obama attacks, condemns Obama's bin Laden ad

Emphasis is Mine!

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ks-condemns-obama-bin-laden-ad/#ixzz24LF4v04J

10. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

It is just another sign that Obama has no record to run on. The issues of war and peace should be debated without dragging in the military. With unemployment above eight percent, soaring gas prices, a growing deficit, no immigration policy, out of control SS and Medicare, it is no wonder he does not want to address the issues that should be deciding this election.

This goes right along with Romney's Bain history, or how the company closing caused one wife to die of cancer. It has nothing to do with a debate about the Presidency.

In fact, things are so bad, that Obama should not even receive the nomination. I cannot figure out why he is even still in the race with a slight lead. It is probably because of a weak Republican candidate. That is why things like the Aiken story can be so damaging.

If the focus stays on the issues, Romney will win.

11. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter

HA! Good one!

12. OldRegular

The Pentagon Involved in Politics

It appears that contrary to their advice the Uniformed Officers of the Pentagon are getting involved in politics. Is this a harbinger of things to come under a future military of der furher Barak?

My emphasis!

http://news.yahoo.com/swift-boating-obama-pentagon-denounces-politics-attack-ad-174234745.html