1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Deport George Soros!

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by church mouse guy, Feb 25, 2020.

1. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The deportation of a Nazi death camp guard from his residence in Queens, New York, in 2018 by ICE was described as the removal of the "last known Nazi collaborator from the United States."

That’s not quite true.

There’s another Nazi collaborator living on Fifth Avenue. He’s a billionaire and untouchable because his dubious fortune has been used to finance the Democrat Party, radical leftists, assorted anti-Semites, and opponents of ICE: the agency that should step in to remove the aged Hungarian from the United States.

The legal basis for removing Soros is quite clear.

The Holtzman Amendment states that "Any alien… under the direction of, or in association with... (II) any government in any area occupied by the military forces of the Nazi government of Germany, (III) any government established with the assistance or cooperation of the Nazi government of Germany, or (IV) any government which was an ally of the Nazi government of Germany, ordered, incited, assisted, or otherwise participated in the persecution of any person because of race, religion, national origin, or political opinion is inadmissible." It provides grounds for deportation even retroactively.

ICE Should Deport George Soros as a Nazi Collaborator - Frontpagemag

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Rippon2

Rippon2 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Where would he be deported to? He's an American citizen. And he is not allowed in Hungary. I know he is extremely evil, he has upset the economies of many nations, supports anti-American politicians such as Hillary and AOC funds anarchists etc. I'm not denying any of those things -- just a question regarding his deportation.

3. Rippon2

Rippon2 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Where would he be deported to? He's an American citizen. And he is not allowed in Hungary. I know he is extremely evil, he has upset the economies of many nations, supports anti-American politicians such as Hillary and AOC funds anarchists etc. I'm not denying any of those things -- just a question regarding his deportation.

• Like Like x 1
  4. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The great Daniel Greenfield says that he came from England and was helped by George H.W. Bush. Here is Daniel Greenfield's comment: "
    Since the relevant crime was committed on Hungarian soil, Hungary’s government can request his extradition to face justice. Soros still holds Hungarian citizenship and that is his motherland. Or he can be deported back to England, where he emigrated to the United States from."

I am praying that Hungary will request his extradition.

• Prayers Prayers x 1
  5. MartyF

MartyF Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Antartica.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    He is a Jew right... ship to Israel

7. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    They'd put him on trial!

8. FollowTheWay

FollowTheWay Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The Holtzman Amendment actually states that the following is required to
    (E) Participants in Nazi persecution, genocide, or the commission of any act of torture or extrajudicial killing.
    (i) Participation in Nazi persecutions. Any alien who, during the period beginning on March 23, 1933, and ending on
    May 8, 1945, under the direction of, or in association with--

George Soros - Wikipedia

Soros was 13 years old in March 1944 when Nazi Germany occupied Hungary.[41] The Nazis barred Jewish children from attending school, and Soros and the other schoolchildren were made to report to the Judenrat ("Jewish Council"), which had been established during the occupation. Soros later described this time to writer Michael Lewis: "The Jewish Council asked the little kids to hand out the deportation notices. I was told to go to the Jewish Council. And there I was given these small slips of paper ... I took this piece of paper to my father. He instantly recognized it. This was a list of Hungarian Jewish lawyers. He said, 'You deliver the slips of paper and tell the people that if they report they will be deported'."[42][43]

Soros did not return to that job; his family survived the war by purchasing documents to say that they were Christians. Later that year at age 14, Soros posed as the Christian godson of an official of the collaborationist Hungarian government's Ministry of Agriculture, who himself had a Jewish wife in hiding. On one occasion, rather than leave the 14-year-old alone, the official took Soros with him while inventorying a Jewish family's confiscated estate. Tivadar saved not only his immediate family but also many other Hungarian Jews, and Soros later wrote that 1944 had been "the happiest [year] of his life," for it had given him the opportunity to witness his father's heroism.[44][45] In 1945, Soros survived the Siege of Budapest, in which Soviet and German forces fought house-to-house through the city.

****************************************************************************************************************************

I'm curious. What do you claim was Soros' crime as a 13 year old Jew persecuted by Nazi Germany?

9. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    He said on 60 minutes that he participated & has said that those were the happiest days of his life.

10. FollowTheWay

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This was how he participated:
    Soros was 13 years old in March 1944 when Nazi Germany occupied Hungary.[41] The Nazis barred Jewish children from attending school, and Soros and the other schoolchildren were made to report to the Judenrat ("Jewish Council"), which had been established during the occupation. Soros later described this time to writer Michael Lewis: "The Jewish Council asked the little kids to hand out the deportation notices. I was told to go to the Jewish Council. And there I was given these small slips of paper ... I took this piece of paper to my father. He instantly recognized it. This was a list of Hungarian Jewish lawyers. He said, 'You deliver the slips of paper and tell the people that if they report they will be deported'."[42][43]

**************************************************************************************
    The Holtzman Amendment only covers activity "during the period beginning on March 23, 1933, and ending on May 8, 1945." In May of 1945 he was a 15 year-old Jewish boy still living in Nazi-occupied Hungary. Nazi Germany surrendered on May 7, 1945. Tell me what terrible things he did during the stated time period (facts, documented).

11. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Right, Soros was a nazi collaborator and still is a nazi. He should go back to Hungary and face trial for crimes against humanity. He is not an American. He lied to Bush to get into the country. His family should be deported, too. Maybe he could move to Iran.

12. FollowTheWay

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Wrong. Soros was a JEW persecuted by the Nazi's.

13. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Soros said that he had a good time working with the Germans. He helped them and had fun. The best days of his life. Germany then was the greatest country in the world for Soros. They gave him a face mask for the flu and he had free healthcare. Comrade Bernie is more like Stalin and has a dacha by the seaside and flies by private jet while being served champagne and caviar. He has the best Jewish stents for his heart. So the debate rages who is greater Comrade Bernie or collaborator George.

• Useful Useful x 1
  14. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    It turns out that there is no age limit in the law for those who were nazi collaborators so Soros cannot claim that he was just a kid. In fact, he is like a youth for hitler who carried a rifle and engaged in combat. Soros enriched himself and lived the good life by pointing out wealthy Jews to the Gestapo.

"Soros obtained his visa under the skilled worker quotas of the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1952. While the bill makes no specific mention of Nazi war crimes, it declares visa applicants affiliated with totalitarian movements ineligible. Arguably, Soros illegitimately procured his visa. And, having done so, he can be denaturalized, and then treated as a deportable alien under the Holtzman Amendment."

• Useful Useful x 1
  15. FollowTheWay

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    https://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/criminal-hrsp/legacy/2011/01/31/holtzman-amend.pdf
    (i) Participation in Nazi persecutions. Any alien who, during the period beginning on March 23, 1933, and ending on May 8, 1945, under the direction of, or in association with--

Can you read English?

16. church mouse guy

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    • Like Like x 1