1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

determining the will

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by John3v36, Jun 14, 2004.

1. amixedupmom

amixedupmom Guest

If that is what he wanted me to do I'm sure he would push me in that direction ;) ..

I'm just very stubborn and I'm not always listening to what he wants me to do. And, he has a habit of pushing me harder so it's often harder to get where I belong

2. superdave

superdave New Member

I believe that it is God's will that I put on the left sock first than the right. Since that seems to be the way I do it, it clearly has been decreed by God. Now on the days when I do it the other way...

3. WallyGator

WallyGator New Member

When I was younger, I had the idea that God could handle all of my big decisions but "Not to sweat the small stuff" in my life. After all, I had a brain amd could do the small stuff. Now older, I'm finding there is no small stuff. Ringing in my ears, Ackowledge Him, in ALL things, and He willl direct your path. This is what works for me. Don't want to imply its the only way to consider. Finding it more difficult to do God's will than finding His will!