1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Did Christ die for Judas the traitor ?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by savedbymercy, Oct 11, 2012.

1. The Biblicist

The Biblicist Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Instead of mimicking a dumb parrot why don't you engage in debate? Do you think reasserting the very thing that is being challenged proves your point? Do you understand what a debate is and how it is to conducted? Apparently not.

What you are doing is what communist do. They simply repeat falsehood over and over and over trying to brainwash a person into simply accepting it because they assert it as truth. That is your one and only method when it comes to debate. You cannot deal with objections because they expose your lies and so you choose to simply reassert your falsehoods and play the game of a dumb bird.

2. Michael Wrenn

Michael Wrenn New Member

That's not what Romans 8:18-23 says. You are doing what Luther did and what many accuse the Catholics of doing -- adding to the scripture.

3. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

I have no problem believing scripture, its you I do not believe !

4. Michael Wrenn

Michael Wrenn New Member

No, you do not believe Romans 8:18-23, which means you have just posted a falsehood. That passage says nothing about any creation of the elect. You made that up and had to in order for it to agree with your pet doctrine.

5. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

the bib

My goal in debate is to come to the Truth, not just to debate for the sake of debate, you know thats a sin of the flesh when it goes beyond clatification of the Truth

Rom 1:29

Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, 2 Cor 12:20

For I fear, lest, when I come, I shall not find you such as I would, and that I shall be found unto you such as ye would not: lest there be debates, envyings, wraths, strifes, backbitings, whisperings, swellings, tumults:

But you do not care about the Truth, but just debating !

So the Truth stands,The Elect are Reconciled and Justified before God by the Death of Christ while they are living as unbelieving enemies by nature Per Rom 5:10

10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

Now in the past I have debated you about this Truth, it comes a time to realize that you are just blind to it !

6. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

mr

Yes I do, I do not accept your understanding of it !

7. Michael Wrenn

Michael Wrenn New Member

Very well.

8. The Biblicist

The Biblicist Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

That is simply an outright lie and easy to show you are lying.

1. You do not deal with scripture in its context but jerk scriptures out of context.

a. Romans 3:24 jerked out of the context of justification by faith
    b. Romans 5:10 jerked out of the context of justification by faith

2. You do not respond to objections that expose your mishandling of scripture

3. You could care less about the truth. You only care about defending your false doctrines ANY WAY POSSIBLE regardless of the truth.

9. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

the bib

Thats a lie, the Truth I am presenting is found within the given context !

Rom 5:10

10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.

10. percho

percho Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God. When his disciples heard, they were exceedingly amazed, saying, Who then can be saved? But Jesus beheld [them], and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Yes Jesus died for Judas the traitor.

And not only for him but for me also.

11. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

That the world may believe !

John 17:21

That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us: that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

What world is Jesus speaking of here ? One viable understanding could be the World of all Believers outside of the Apostles who were chosen messengers from among the jews that had a message to take to the world at large for the calling out of God's Elect from among the nations, that is the seed of Abraham from among the gentiles Matt 28:19-20; Lk 24:47;Jn 17:20; Gen 17:5-8; Gal 3:8

Or it could be the world of John 17:9

9 I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me; for they are thine.

BTW Those whom the Father gave Him is also a World Jn 3:16, though not the same one He does not Pray for !

So it could be the World of the reprobate, whom at the Second Coming of Christ, when He comes to Judge the World in Righteousness Acts 17:31

31 Because he hath appointed a day, in the which he will judge the world in righteousness by that man whom he hath ordained; whereof he hath given assurance unto all men, in that he hath raised him from the dead.

That then that reprobate world will come to believe and be condemned, because they received not the Love of the Truth that they might be saved, and so did send them a strong delusion so that they could believe what was false 2 Thess 2:10-12

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. in lies !

This is the World that Paul stated it shall be condemned 1 Cor 11:32

32 But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world.

This World the Elect were effectually called out of Rev 18:4. I believe this World is also identified in Rev 3:8, as that synagogue of Satan, which say they are jews [God's professing People], but they are liars and deceivers, and they will come to know that to their everlasting shame, they will then believe or be convinced Jude 1:15

15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

They will come to know who it was that God Loved in Christ Rev 3:8, but then of course it will be everlastingly too late for them, and then that world will meet with its preordained condemnation at the great White Throne Judgment, with those God did Love and Christ did die for being witnesses of their condemnation Ps 37:34;52:5-7;91:8 ! So there is a appointed time when the unbelieving religious world will believe, but it will be at the Second Coming of Christ when He comes to be Glorified in His Saints, and to put the foolish virgins to everlasting shame and contempt Dan 12:4, So the end of which this believing of the condemned world is designed for, is the Glory of God's Justice in their own condemnation !

12. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

yesh

Yes, sure, those sinners that Christ did not die for. Those sinners Christ died for are not legally seperated from God, but have been legally reconciled to Him by His Son's Death Rom 5:10

And the promise is to them that have been reconciled to God by Christ's Death while they are enemies and unbeliers, the promise is that they shall be saved by Christ's Life from their sins !

So no sinner Christ died for, the Christ I believe in, shall be lost in hell as lost sinners, impossible !