1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Did Houston Nutt Save His Job?

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Tom Butler, Nov 24, 2007.

1. Bob Alkire

Bob Alkire New Member

I think you are right. Today everybody want to be at the top every year, it just isn't going to happen. Ar. can be a real good program as they were and are, but not a top 5 or 10 every year. By the end of this year, I would say they are in the top 10 or 20 best teams but not in the rankings.

I'm so sorry for you, keep in mind there always is hope. Just having a little fun with my friend

2. TomVols

TomVols New Member

Georgia leapfrogging a team that decimated it head-to-head. Georgia gets to a BCS game finishing 3rd in its conference? I just don't get that.

3. StefanM

StefanM Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Such is the BCS. With another loss, Tenn will fall down in the polls. Georgia is still going to be "sittin' pretty" with a high BCS ranking.

It makes absolutely no sense, but Tenn won't be high enough to get a BCS at-large. They'll have to beat LSU.

4. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist