1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Did Jesus have Divine or Human Blood?

Discussion in '2000-02 Archive' started by LadyEagle, Aug 24, 2002.

1. Ransom

Ransom Active Member

Me2 said:

Jesus Eats because the Father Requires Jesus To Eat To Prove To The People Around Him That He Is Fully Human. Jesus Lives By The Fathers Will....Try It..Let God Tell You If You Require To Eat..Not For Self, But To Prove To Others That Your Fully Human.

Look, get this straight: anyone who doesn't eat, sleep, get thirsty, and so forth is not fully human.

I take it you just don't see the contradiction of your assertions.

2. Me2

Me2 New Member

Jesus Existed in A Perfect Human Body That You And I Can Only Imagine Existed At Some Point In Our History. Faith Plays A Big Part In Our Lives And As Humans..Being Just ...ahem...Born..We Dont Comprehend Just How Close A Relationship God The Father Had With His Son.
    Nor Do We Comprehend The Depth of Faith That God Initially Planned That would Exist Between Himself and Mankind.

We Survive.....We Gather, We Work to buy food to supply our bodies. We Cheat Death.

Jesus Simply Had To Believe God Was His Supplier of His Needs..that Includes everything.
    We Cant Even Imagine That Luxury..Jesus Lived It...He Had A Real Perfect Human Body with was connected To The Eternal Power Supply..God The Creator.

God's "Zoa" was The Energy to Jesus "Bios" ...

As Close As Mankind can Get is The "Rest" in Christ.. A Substitute for Our Troubled Mind In This World Of Death....God Has Everything Under Control..Well...Kinda...until We Have To Give Up This Physical Body and Remove Ourselves From This Environment That Is "Under The Power of Death"... to Actually Get The Real Rest...our New Bodies..The Ones That ARE CONNECTED To Gods Zoa..indefinitely.

Geez...sounds like Heaven is kinda like Jesus Physical Life..God Supplying All Jesus Needs.
    I Mean all our needs....

Washed with divine blood....
    Me2
    [​IMG]

3. Ransom

Ransom Active Member

This is futile. Your almost total lack of interaction with anything people say is uncanny.

[ September 05, 2002, 01:52 PM: Message edited by: Ransom ]

4. Me2

Me2 New Member

Im Sorry That You Feel my points are not understandable and the thread Has Drifted....

I Myself Didnt Want To Re-enterate What Basic Beliefs Should Be..Such As Understanding 1 John and what Heresy is.
    1 John is Speaking of Believing Jesus Came In The Flesh...Who...GOD.
    God Came To Die For ALL MEN..Not Just Some Here and Some There..Everybody.
    God Love Everybody. He's Not Partial. Jesus Loves Everybody. He's Not Partial.

John speaks of darkness.....Hatred, unforgiveness,selfishness.
    Commandments mentioned..Love God, Love all Men..anything less, The Persons a Liar
    Acknowledging God,or Jesus..Having A Personal Relationship..Intimate.
    Knowing WHO Jesus Is...Knowing WHO God The Father Is...UNCONDITIONAL LOVE
    Try The Spirits...Do They Have UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.... or Not

If Any one Comes to You Who Is Partial and Says Jesus Cant or wont or will not Forgive Your Sins because of This or That or Whatever..Thats Heresy and An Anti-Christ.
    If Any one Comes to You Who Is Partial and Says Jesus Didnt DIE For You or Them or Anyone..Thats heresy or an anti-christ.
    If Anyone comes to You who is partial and says that salvation is The Cross of Jesus Plus anything is a heretic and an anti-christ.

its Not Talking,or Communicating..Debating...Conversing about Things That People Cant or wont Comprehend...Sorry..but its true..its not heresy.

I Myself Dont Particularly Like Adressing These Issues So Please Give It A Rest.. Seeing Heresy Is Easy If You KNOW What Your Looking For...

I Wont Mind if This Is Deleted..But That is What Soul Liberty Is All About..Freedom to Communicate.

If You Are Washed By The Divine Blood Of Jesus..These Comments dont apply..

5. Sularis

Sularis Member

Ooooooh this makes me upset!

Did you deal with my verse ME2? No

I didnt call you heretic - I simply posted a verse, and asked for a verse in return

Where's my verse?!?
    And oh yeah deal with my verse - that would be nice