1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Did Oakland Police Intentionally Shoot Marine Vet Scott Olsen In the Head?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by poncho, Oct 31, 2011.

1. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

Your argument is void as you are assuming. Also a little Levin leaven's the whole lump. The influence of over reacting officers causes others to do the same. They rarely turn one another in and almost always lie for one another.

2. Sapper Woody

Sapper Woody Well-Known Member

I have cited sources. There is no assumption on my part except to give the benefit of the doubt in your favor and give a higher number than is possible towards your arguement.

And, who is assuming?

3. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

We will see.

4. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Then here's what ya do. Arrest Alex for filming the police and military. Why not? People . . . American citizen type people are arrested all the time for filming the police. Even your "credible" corporate media reports it.

It's no big deal, right? Citizens shouldn't be allowed to film their new gods not in a free country like this. Right? That gives me the shivers!

That would make a good poll, maybe. Thanks for the Idea NS! :thumbsup:

On second thought. Naw. It'd probably just give me the shivers all over again.

Sapper, If it's the military's duty to "protect our freedom" like I hear it is, then somebody hasn't been doing their job because we're losing what little we have left in short order.

Freeatlast, Give it up.

#64 poncho, Nov 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2011
  5. NiteShift

NiteShift New Member

Strawman alert! They let Jones film because there was nothing to hide.

6. mandym

mandym New Member

You should stick to posting about things you something about. This is beyond absurd and more like left wing propaganda. As a veteran I am offended at such a ridiculous and stupid accusation. Our Military active duty men and women and our veterans are not brainwashed. Take you garbage down the road.

7. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    And FAL's response will be. . .(wait for it). . .you've been brainwashed. Just wait, you'll see he's right.

8. Borneol

Borneol New Member

9. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

So, they "let" Alex film them? How nice. You say that as if none of us mere citizens have the right to film what the "authorities" are up to on public property. Are you one of those to NS? One of those who think only the conglomerated corporate mass media should be allowed to report on what the "authorities" are up to? Sounds like a "spin, spin" situation to me.

There's nothing to hide because we've been conditioned to accept tyranny, without question. You are a prime example of how effective the conditioning process has been.

But then . . .

I guess maybe you're right. Foreign troops training on American soil to "control" American citizens during a "national emergency" is no big deal.

Nothing to see here folks move along, be happy consumers and don't forget to tune into tonight's American Idol. We got a really big show for ya! Woo Hoo!

#69 poncho, Nov 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2011
  10. Don

Don Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Just a question, Poncho: Should our civil authorities not train for terrorist attacks? Just wait for 9/11 to happen again, and figure it out as we go?