1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Did You Feel that One?

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by righteousdude2, Mar 21, 2012.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Here is a list of seismic activity for the last 24 hours. Please not the number of large quakes (over 4.0) in that period of time. Things are really beginning to groan, deep down, within. In fact 11 of the 17 reported events were in 4.0 or higher range.

SEE:http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/dyfi/ BTW - When you check the list of quakes, you may find it interesting to note ALL the quakes Japan continues to have!

My question to the board is this: If you have pets, have you (ever) noticed an up-turn in unusual activity coming from your cats and dogs (hamsters,snakes, turtles, birds, etc.) before you heard about an earthquake somewhere in the world?

Both of our dogs have been exceptionally antsy and the 18-year-old (Yorkie) spent the better part of today (before the Mexico quake) pacing around our coffee table. This is a pretty good sign of an impending earthquake. If I could only pinpoint the where and time, I'd be unto something "earth-shaking". :thumbs:

Mark 13:8, Matthew 24:7 and Luke 21:11 speak of such things. Maybe some of you have thoughts as to the large number of quakes as being related to the Scripture and the warnings Jesus spoke of! I tend to see the quakes as being an ongoing phenomena, but, there have been many more over the last decade leading one to wonder :rolleyes:

2. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

I noticed our parakeets dancing right before the quake.[​IMG]

Notice they are not Baptist birds.

On a serious note, we are required to keep earthquake insurance here because of the New Madrid fault.

3. Arbo

Arbo Active Member
    Site Supporter