1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Did you know?

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by SaggyWoman, Oct 13, 2004.

1. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

I was looking through some IMB stats, and the number of IMB personnel Asia is half compared to the lost that are there (ratios), where in other regions, there are more personnel available to reach the lost.

Asia needs missionaries.

2. pastorjeff

pastorjeff New Member

I would agree that missionaries may be needed in Asia, but there are two things.

1, Alot of Asia is closed to missionaries
    2, Asia has a very strong local underground church to spread the gospel. Even without missionaries the gospel is being preached.

3. Ben W

Ben W Active Member
    Site Supporter

If it helps, Adrian Rogers is on the Radio in Indonesia. When you consider that Indonesia is the worlds most populas muslim country and that Christians have been intensley persecuted there, that is an absolute miracle.

4. Servent

Servent Member

I know a young lady who is a missionary in Asia, she has told us that there is a very strong underground church there, but there is still a lot of work to do.
    P.S. please pray for her. A young girls family that she knows was ready to take the childs life because she became a christian.

5. mioque

mioque New Member

"When you consider that Indonesia is the worlds most populas muslim country and that Christians have been intensley persecuted there, that is an absolute miracle. "
    "
    Compared to what is the standard of behaviour towards Christianity in most Islamic countries, life in Indonesia is positively pleasant.