1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Disabled pregnant woman used as target practice

Discussion in '2008 Archive' started by dragonfly, Mar 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

2. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

Total depravity. Unbelievable.

3. Joe

Joe New Member

With just three words, MP nailed it

4. StefanM

StefanM Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    These perpetrators should never see the light of day again.

5. ajg1959

ajg1959 New Member

I agree, this is totally wrong.

But I dont understand your reasoning?

Arent you the one who said that you support abortion, and that life doesnt start intil a baby is actually born? If that is true, then the woman wasnt carrying another human life....she just had a "medical condition"

I dont understand how liberals can say that when a woman wants an abortion that the fetus is not a human life, but when a pregnant woman is killed, they want to charge the perpetrater with two murders???????

Which is it?

AJ

6. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

I dare you to show me any posting where I said that life doesn't strat until a baby is born.

This is a lie, or at best you have me confused with another poster (I believe it is LeBuick who made the comment.

You have no right to even imply that I would condone behavior such as that mentioned in this article.

I believe you apology.

7. Palatka51

Palatka51 New Member

I think that he was referring to MP's post not your OP.

8. chuck2336

chuck2336 Member

How can there be people who do not believe in Satan with stuff like this going on?

9. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

No, she quoted me, not MP.

She has posted a lie about what I said and what I believe. Now, when confronted with the truth, she refuses to do what is right.

This is one thing I don't understand. I have seen many right-wing conservative posters get incensed when debating with a "liberal" and rail on and on about God's Word, doing right and the like. But, then these same people will do things like lie and twist the truth and not bat an eye. I guess doing right only applies to those who they consider to be "liberal."

10. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

Totally inappropriate post deleted.

#10 dragonfly, Mar 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2008
  11. Palatka51

Palatka51 New Member

I believe you.

12. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    DF, you'd best throttle back before you blow an exhaust gasket!

Look at the bolded part of ajg's post, AND the bolded part of your reply. All you have say is, "Nope warn't me!"; end of conflict.

Lay off the bitterweed m'friend, it ain't good for your blood pressure!

The old carpenter's saying is "measure twice, cut once". A good policy here is "read twice (or more:thumbs:) and reply once."

13. Crabtownboy

Crabtownboy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    First let me say that I hate abortions. Now ... like it or not, and I do not particularly like it, the Bible, in Genesis and other places says that life begins with the first breath. Now don't yell at me about that. The fundamentalists and conservatives say that they believe every word of the Bible, and there it is. You don't have to like it, but if you are honest ... well the Bible says it, so believe it.

14. rbell

rbell Active Member

*sigh*

Why must some folks pick fights 24/7?

Good grief...it seems there are some people that are offended when people agree on something...so we drag out something else to stir stuff up.

Good grief.

15. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

I have been accused of saying something I have not said. Would you allow me to slander you?

You, my friend, need to not worry about my "gaskets" and perhaps mind your own business!

16. Palatka51

Palatka51 New Member

Advocacy for murder, a great Christian stance Crabtownboy. God will judge all murderers and those that enable their craft. :tear:

17. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Alright - moderator intervention.

We are already WAY off topic - lets get back on topic or we will just have to close it.

18. LeBuick

LeBuick New Member

I made the statement but I really don't like using this article for this discussion. I am disgusted and in awe that one person can treat another person this way every bit as much as I assume you all are. I have not changed my view, in the womb the fetus may be called many things. Fetus, fruit of your loins, future life, potential life and many other things but I still believe life and by this I mean the initial point of "living" begins when one breaths their first breath which I believe is biblically referred to as the breath of life.

I am neither liberal nor conservative. I can and have voted both sides of the isle. I try to take in the total view and person of the candidate and vote who I think is best and not because one has any label I can associate with. I also don't believe in the double murder charge in this circumstance or that would make me a hypocrite and I don't believe I am. For this crime, according to the laws of this land and God's laws they have willfully committed murder and deserve punishment equal to the life they have taken. I think this makes the two murder thing a non-issue.

Edit to mod... Feel free to delete my post as I agree, we are way off topic here. I was just responding to a previous post.

19. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

You mean the way you slandered her? Just because you haven't received a response YET doesn't mean you can assume you will not get one. People have other things to do than worry about this site, you know.

Are you the pot or kettle?

20. Magnetic Poles

Magnetic Poles New Member

Why do birds sing so gay?
    And lovers await the break of day?
    Why do they fall in love?
    Why does the rain fall from up above?
    Why do fools fall in love?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.